Post your picture thread

scorpion

Danfalc wrote:

haha ditto... im not even gonna say what i thought it was when i was half alseep and saw it for the first time

Well.... I guess the same thing I did...... :lol: :lol:

ljwwriter

whiteshirt3.jpg

earphones4.jpg

greycollarshirt1.jpg

infrontofpicture2.jpg

sittingoverwater.jpg
[/img]

ghost_train

Danfalc said:
recluse said:
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what your avatar pic is ghost-train?

:lol: haha ditto... im not even gonna say what i thought it was when i was half alseep and saw it for the first time 8O

hahaha OMG, this is getting to the point of ridiculous- a few people have commented on it now. It seems that the general concensus of speculation is that my avatar displays a penis. I've looked at it from every angle, and I just can't see what you're all seeing. I'm even being harrassed by private messages- well one, from a certain Swede.

Okay peeps- to put an end to it, my avatar is (as I've told krs2snow) a hand-carved wax tooth with class 2 cavity. Damn, I knew I should've stuck with the mango... :lol:

TAMPA-BAY

Nice pic

Once again nice pic everyone. If I had seen any of you guys at the shopping center I never would of suspected you had any problems.

silentbutdeadly

My brother and I at our aunt's during X-Mas. Which one's me? And don't say, "the one on the table," you jerk. (I didn't notice how grotesque the pig looked until after I uploaded the pic...sorry about that :/)
picture002kh3.jpg

Just took these...right now. FYI, 99% of the time I'm not smiling, so I don't usually look this happy...or happy at all, really. This is what a week without shaving looks like for me. Pretty pathetic, eh?
picture003el8.jpg

picture004tg2.jpg

Mike87

Re: Nice pic

TAMPA-BAY said:
Once again nice pic everyone. If I had seen any of you guys at the shopping center I never would of suspected you had any problems.

Yes, me2. I wonder how most girls that post their pix here can have social phobia or be lonely.

Generical

lol I suppose it can give you more free time to work on your appearance, just a shame not many people are gonna see it!

recluse

ghost_train said:
Danfalc said:
recluse said:
I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what your avatar pic is ghost-train?

:lol: haha ditto... im not even gonna say what i thought it was when i was half alseep and saw it for the first time 8O

hahaha OMG, this is getting to the point of ridiculous- a few people have commented on it now. It seems that the general concensus of speculation is that my avatar displays a penis. I've looked at it from every angle, and I just can't see what you're all seeing. I'm even being harrassed by private messages- well one, from a certain Swede.

Okay peeps- to put an end to it, my avatar is (as I've told krs2snow) a hand-carved wax tooth with class 2 cavity. Damn, I knew I should've stuck with the mango... :lol:

Finally the mystery of your avatar is revealed :D