Post your picture thread

WeirdyMcGee

^Weirdy, where'd you get that cool robocop costume?

Oh, no silly!
I'm the horny one on the bottom.
Now.. post your pictures, my lovelies! Keep the magic going!

robocop-unicorn-06.jpg

Blabla..

here's me in hermit mode ,i usually close the curtains , stop answering the door and the phone , and eat canned sardines

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

here's me in hermit mode ,i usually close the curtains , stop answering the door and the phone , and eat canned sardines

Nice :) Like your hair that way. And I do that in hermit mode except canned almonds.

You were also the 10,000 post of the thread. You win an invisible stick of gum! Woo! ::p:

Blabla..

haha , but my hairs just won't stay that way , i would have to walk around with my hands in my hairs all day , or use some cute hair clips

Phoenixx

Nice pic, Blabla! :) Love your hair too, and that includes the stubble. ::p: Looks good!

bunny_hair_clips_by_queenofdorks-d2xsnz6.jpg

Which one do you want?
^ I don't wear hair clips, I actually prefer bobby pins, but...

Those are the cutest things I've ever seen. I want them. Just to have. I don't think I'd wear them though, heh.

PRF

I've posted several pictures in this topic.

I'm the 27 (almost 28) year old virgin guy at every area :p

I think I found out why, it was my looks. I was a skinny (56kg Lol), extremely white guy that looked 8 years younger.

When I was 18 , most people thought I was around 12 and i'm not exaggerating.
When I was 25, the people at my office often said I looked like 18 and I was very thin and pale.

Now i'm 27 and I look like 21, I have weird genes.

I get attention from girls finally... the problem however is that they're 18 or 19.... because I simply look like a 21 year old guy so that's 10 years diffrense.. how to deal with this? Has anyone a solution? Because if I try something with females of my own age they almost laugh at me.

I was always skinny but for some reason recently I started to gain weight without eating more than usual from 58 kg to 76kg in a year. It's like I was a teenager in my 20's -.-

Anyway I'm going to gym now and I can't believe I already see my arms growing. This is only after 3 weeks:

1gfg6.jpg

I don't know what to do... should I lie about my age then? Because i'm sick and tired of living alone....i'm depressed as well... because no one wanted me and now suddenly I get attention and get asked for partys.
I'm still lack confidense like I used to.

My end conclusion is simple:

good looking > average > ugly >>>> unhealthy looking
I was unhealthy looking for many years because of a ****ed up body burn system which prevented me from gaining weight even if I ate like a horse.
These problems are gone... add that I took a few sunbeds and I look very healthy. Now I'm a average looking person so anything is possible. I always knew my looks were the problem deep in my heart. And it's unfair that people want to talk with me now only because I look better now i'm very very depressed about it.

Blabla..

You look perfectly fine man , i'm 28 and i look like a kid , i was skinny all my life until i started to lift heavy weights and count my proteins and eat all kind of healthy fats , now i gain weights easily , it's just age , i still don't have a full beard but whatever , i guess it has its positive side , you might just be looking for the wrong girls if they laugh at you for looking young , don't worry you will find one that likes you the way you are