Post your picture thread

Blabla..

I wish I could post my picture here, however I feel intimidated that everyone here is good looking so i'd feel like i'm inferior in comparison to you perfect people. I'd just embarras myself.

you shouldn't be intimidated at all , that's what this website is for , i've lost the ability to judge people negatively , whatever their looks they look like nice people to me

Thundercats

now i'm intrigued...i must see photographic evidence :)

seriously, DoA is right. everyone feel inferior in comparison and it's a big step. also, it isn't for everyone. i actually removed the photos i could from here except for the ones that were quoted. but then i have others on my way cool hat thread.
it's just about stepping outside your comfort zone a bit...like dipping your toe in the pool to see if you'd like to jump in:)

you can do like a certain gorgeous,mysterious creature here who will forever remain nameless in her unicorn status, and post then delete it after a short bit. that would be a good way to ease yourself into it.
I guess... but i'm still not convinced, and I still don't have the confidence to do it. What would be the point of putting myself through that much anxiety? And besides, I don't even have a camera because I can't even locate where the webcam is on my new laptop.

Agent_Violet

I guess... but i'm still not convinced, and I still don't have the confidence to do it. What would be the point of putting myself through that much anxiety? And besides, I don't even have a camera because I can't even locate where the webcam is on my new laptop.

it's ok :) it isn't a requirement...it is definitely normal to feel anxiety over that. don't let anyone try to push you into doing things you aren't comfortable with doing;)

GreyGooseVodka

Hey I'm new to this forum :3

me123.jpg

milo001

If you are not ready to post you can always not do it.I know the anxiety that others are judging and what if your friend in real life see it.I have this thoughas well but now I don't have any friends anymore so I don't really care.

Ravens

I think I'm down on page 300 something as well about a year ago... but not much has changed. Still just another day stuck in front of the computer...

UQaAS.png

milo001

That's true. Bieber's cut it now. Raven's still holding the candle. :)

Justin Bieberhave boyish face.Might be good for him in the future because he'll still be looking like 20's when he's in his 40's.I looks like 30's and always been call sister by peoples who are older than me.

Agent_Violet

You're a handsome dude. Just off-shot are a bunch of girls, right? ;)

Justin Bieber??? Haha, sorry. Immediate reminder when I saw your picture.

No way...he looks way cooler than JB. He has that rocker look ...I first thought Pete Wentz the second I looked at his pic.

MikeyC

Yeah, Raven looks better than JB. Although JB is probably richer than all of us put together now!

Here is a picture of me and some people taken April, 2010:
25615_112363648785241_100000348192490_170892_2685169_n.jpg

Calista (girl second from the left) is the whole reason I went to the Gold Coast. This is a great memory for me as I had a pretty good time.

Those Middle Eastern men in that photo were easily some of the nicest people I've ever met. We were at their place and they made sure I was comfortable, gave me beers, and were just excellent hosts. In fact, they cooked us a meal at midnight - and it was absolutely delicious! They were awesome people.

I was a little hesitant when I first met them because the media always portrays Middle Easterners as radical and psychotic, but these guys were super friendly.

MikeyC

So you are the one with the blue shirt? You look so happy :D

Btw, one should never rely on any stereotypes of people ;)
Yeah, that's me in the blue. I was happier then than I am now, but I was double happy because I was on holidays. :)

Yeah, stereotypes are no good, but that's how it was. I found out very quickly how very nice they were and got to know them. Some of the most selfless people I've met.