Post your picture thread

Dead_on_Arrival

My hat day continues

picture.php

Necrucifer

I see you, you look so sad ::(:

Well thats better than being told I look mad which people usually think I do but its just how my face sits...I think I was on medicine and think I probably was talking to my ex figuring stuff out incase of her pregnancy at the time.

oh yeah it shows, is your room in the attic ? pretty cool stuff

No lol...I am afraid of spiders so I am sure there would be more in a attic but I do have a crawl space even though you cant see it in the picture because of how dark it is. I havent opened it up for years though but been in there before pretty creepy.

Necrucifer

actually you look jesus-y. =)

LOL...first time I heard that...I am guessing because the desk lamp is shining on my face? I would use flash on my phone but it sucks and I needed another source of light guess I had it pointing at me directly more than I should have haha.

Dead_on_Arrival

Love the hat pictures!! You look awesome in hats:) idea!!! Someone needs to start a hat picture thread:) or a baby picture thread!! That would be so much fun:D

Might do that. I have no baby pics though, just old school pics and no-one is seeing them. Embarassing is not a strong enough word.

Dead_on_Arrival

i get told that i look normal , that nothing is wrong , this is definitely not what i see , but sometime i get to snap a picture that i find acceptable , that's when i share

I have found that the snaps of myself that I find acceptable are ther ones I do in black and white. It's hard to take a bad mono pic.

Dead_on_Arrival

I think someone already started a baby picture thread or something like it.

Someone's looking cool and fly! Nice hat and way to pose!

The hat is actualy on back to front....lol

I should admit now that I am making a portfolio of pics on Deviant Art. The folio is for my Uni course. I am supposed to produce images I can use on my website but can't use pics from the internet as it can be deemed as breach of copyrite laws to use someone elses images/photos.

milo001

I haven't posted any pictures here.This is my old pic when I was around 20(3 years ago) when I was still in average weight.
Picture24.jpg

Thundercats

I wish I could post my picture here, however I feel intimidated that everyone here is good looking so i'd feel like i'm inferior in comparison to you perfect people. I'd just embarras myself.

Dead_on_Arrival

I wish I could post my picture here, however I feel intimidated that everyone here is good looking so i'd feel like i'm inferior in comparison to you perfect people. I'd just embarras myself.

If you look back at all the things people have said about theri own pics you will find you are no different.

I have problems with my image but I think you will find a mass of pics of me o here. When I put up my first one I was nervous, the second one was the same, but after that I wasn't as bothered. I still have issues about how I look but I am not as concerned about showing other people anymore.

Agent_Violet

now i'm intrigued...i must see photographic evidence :)

seriously, DoA is right. everyone feel inferior in comparison and it's a big step. also, it isn't for everyone. i actually removed the photos i could from here except for the ones that were quoted. but then i have others on my way cool hat thread.
it's just about stepping outside your comfort zone a bit...like dipping your toe in the pool to see if you'd like to jump in:)

you can do like a certain gorgeous,mysterious creature here who will forever remain nameless in her unicorn status, and post then delete it after a short bit. that would be a good way to ease yourself into it.