Post your picture thread

Kien

The first cat is cute. :3

Picss.... just some random thing. Here's a not complete school assignment. We are to make a head. IMO abit tough as first assignment in the program. (<,<)

Danfalc

Banned
Kien said:

Picss.... just some radom thing. Here's a not complete school assignment. We are to make a head. IMO abit tough as first assignment in the program. (<,<)

School assignment? 8O jeez it looks pretty complicated.. seriously... looks intresting tho,what subject is it for and what software do you use? Anyway sorry for being nosey it just looks like fun.Would be cool if ya could post more pics when ya done or have got further. 8)

4seasons

Damn, you're hot^

Try to find the 'exposure' setting on your camera, its to high, just turn it down. If it doesn't have one you probably just don't need your flash on. Hope that helps.

Kien

Danfalc said:
Kien said:

Picss.... just some radom thing. Here's a not complete school assignment. We are to make a head. IMO abit tough as first assignment in the program. (<,<)

School assignment? 8O jeez it looks pretty complicated.. seriously... looks intresting tho,what subject is it for and what software do you use? Anyway sorry for being nosey it just looks like fun.Would be cool if ya could post more pics when ya done or have got further. 8)
The assgnment isn't very complecated, but the program is designed by an alien and it's quite hard to learn get into. I'm not used to it. But I don't need to know much to just do simple shaping. The software is Zbrush and it's used to make highpoly models. It's advantage over common modeling programs is that it can handle alot more polygons and has more tools for sculpting.

This was quite complicated and frustrating though. The damn head and it's jaw was not an easy thing, and I don't think the teacher will really like the method I used to make it work. :(

Anyway, I manged to fix my hair unusally good. :/
image1mg1.png

Damn, you're hot^

Try to find the 'exposure' setting on your camera, its to high, just turn it down. If it doesn't have one you probably just don't need your flash on. Hope that helps

aw, thank you! haha. Hey, I found it thanks, but I still don't think I want any pictures where you can see my whole face :/. Silentstranger It'd be nice to see your face, but yes I agree you have a very nicely shaped head.

Generical

Nice photos/silhouettes people.

Went on a sort of road trip to visit my friend last weekend....managed to conjure up some pics of me actually smiling lol....and further remind me why nightclubs are crappy haha

bleh1.jpg

bleh2.jpg

i almost look normal....

4seasons

Psychedelicious said:
aw, thank you! haha. Hey, I found it thanks, but I still don't think I want any pictures where you can see my whole face :/.
You're crazy. Trust me, you don't need to worry about how you look.

Danfalc

Banned
Kien said:
The assgnment isn't very complecated, but the program is designed by an alien and it's quite hard to learn get into. I'm not used to it. But I don't need to know much to just do simple shaping. The software is Zbrush and it's used to make highpoly models. It's advantage over common modeling programs is that it can handle alot more polygons and has more tools for sculpting.

This was quite complicated and frustrating though. The damn head and it's jaw was not an easy thing, and I don't think the teacher will really like the method I used to make it work. :(
Well for what its worth i think it looks good.I really like art and graphics ect and ive wanted to cross over to digitial media for ages but i just dont have the motivation right now and have more important things to focus on like my sp ect

Dont take this the wrong way,just my personal opinion... i think the head looks great and the jaw looks okay... just it looks a little small for the head.But yeah dont take offence i probaly have no idea how hard it is to use the software ect I dunno if this would help you in the future.. but it might be worth you looking at some anatomy art books for proportion and what not... because the human body is one of the hardest things to draw or re-create digitaly and books have helped me with drawing.

And Pyschedelicious 8O wowsers.... 4seasons is right you have nothing to worry bout in the looks department your a stunner you really are beyond pretty.But i guess its easy for us to say that but it aint easy to change how you feel inside :(