Post your picture thread

Caseums21

krs2snow said:
"Umm, Caseums21, I hope that isn't your cousin in the background 'cuz it looks like he is totally checkin' you out, girl!! :D

That's a guy who was in the wedding and not my cousin. But I didn't really notice that until you told me. Thats his girlfriend right next to him. lol

I like your picture. What did you get all dressed up for? Nice hair.

lil_ladii85

this is a picture of me and my son :)

9158854_5acdd6a71206093314_m.jpg

creep_x

me

ok i m a bit nervous now :-S
n sorry 1 of the pics is a front profile pic, the kinda pic u wud use for a driver's licence lol

ME.jpg

Image227.jpg

mee.jpg

Image064.jpg

i didnt see all the pics but i think we got some beautiful ladies here ;)

RedRibbons

Caseums21 said:
Me.jpg

My cell phone camera sucks.

IMG_0210_1.jpg

Thats me at my cousins wedding. I'm 23.

You look like a model or an actress, and I can't think of their name! Or I would post a picture of her!

Guru, your cats are cute. Porsha looks like such a princess. :p

Caseums21

RedRibbons said:
You look like a model or an actress, and I can't think of their name! Or I would post a picture of her!

Thank you for those kind words. I wonder who it is but I was never told that. I honestly don't think I look anything like a model or an actress.

lil_ladii85 said:
this is a picture of me and my son :)

9158854_5acdd6a71206093314_m.jpg

lil_ladii85, that's such a cute picture of you and your son. You two look so happy. He's adorable and I love his shirt.

shon

RedRibbons said:
Caseums21 said:
Me.jpg

My cell phone camera sucks.

IMG_0210_1.jpg

Thats me at my cousins wedding. I'm 23.

You remind me of Hillary Swank :)

Caseums21

Funny how two people said I look like Hiliary Swank. I was never told that before. She's gorgeous and I don't see it but that's just me. I was told that I look like Sandra Bullock a lot. I never wear make up so maybe if I did, I would look more decent. I'm just not a make up kind of girl though.

lil_ladii85

Caseums21 said:
Funny how two people said I look like Hiliary Swank. I was never told that before. She's gorgeous and I don't see it but that's just me. I was told that I look like Sandra Bullock a lot. I never wear make up so maybe if I did, I would look more decent. I'm just not a make up kind of girl though.
With or without make=up i think u would look like hilary swank, and u look like sandra bullock too!

krs2snow

Caseums said:

You do look like Hilary! But, don't let anyone fool you. You need a Major makeover! Brows waxed. Hair colored. Make-up. Go to a salon, girl! You have the potential to be a real beauty! Get the works!...Go for it!

Sorry folks, just being Simon here- speaking the "real"!

lil_ladii85

krs2snow said:
Caseums said:

You do look like Hilary! But, don't let anyone fool you. You need a Major makeover! Brows waxed. Hair colored. Make-up. Go to a salon, girl! You have the potential to be a real beauty! Get the works!...Go for it!

Sorry folks, just being Simon here- speaking the "real"!

Personally i dont think she needs a makeover or anything like that, she looks good the way she is. and besides two of us said she looks like hilary swank without the makeup and all the salon stuff, so shes obviously very pretty.