lifes_to_long said:
get over yourself son
or you'll be on the run
no bye or sigh or pudding and pie
will save you from this one

I just like writing poetry I'm good ay. thanks
... :?: :?: :?:

NicoleSoles

I love all the cute/funny cats!! I thought Id put a funny fish up to go with them!!
And ive just got my nose pierced and I noticed a couple of you also have!! Wonder if that means anything! Probably not :?
FunnyFishLarge.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

Sorry for the ridiculously big picture dont know how to shrink it!

Meow

Thanks everyone! I love my kitties :D
Psychedelicious you're really pretty! and so is Nicole, so many gorgeous girls *jealous*

That fish is hilarious haha how cute!

I want to get the other side of my nose pierced too, but a stud not a ring. I'm going to get my belly done soon when it's not so chubby :p

recluse

Danfalc said:
Soz yuiko i thought you asked how much my tattoo was.. but ya asked how many.I have a snake on each arm and a doggy on ma back these are the best pics i cud find of em.Ta to everyone who said they liked ma kittie :) Phchedelicios you have eyes like saphires,saying your pretty really wouldnt do you justice 8O .Anyway pics of me again and ill try and keep em up for more than half a day this time :oops: And meow love ur pics aswell btw :) you look so confident... tho obviously looks can be decieving.

lookinlikeatangerine.jpg

p1.jpg

Danny7E0.jpg

I love your tats, i have two.

Meow

I like them too but I like lots of colourrrr in mine :D But that could be because i'm a girl. I want lots of colourful tattoos!

kittietattoo1.jpg

kittietattoo2.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
recluse said:
I love your tats, i have two.

Ta matey,Post em and we can get a a tattoo thread going hehe :) And yeah meow i cant stand colour ones myself but i think they look nice on girls.

Meow

Yeah, and I don't generally like black or grey on girls haha. I like really bright colours on me but I know it's not for everyone. I like silly stuff.

Danfalc

Banned
krs2snow said:

Hehe ya did pretty well you kept it up for a couple of days? And lookin cool yuiko 8) cant believe your only 17 on there you look alot older mate.Im 22 and i look about 17 at best :lol:

yuiko

Danfalc said:
krs2snow said:

Hehe ya did pretty well you kept it up for a couple of days? And lookin cool yuiko 8) cant believe your only 17 on there you look alot older mate.Im 22 and i look about 17 at best :lol:

haha..yeah, good old 17. :D
those tattoo pictures inspired me......now im thinking about making one...................and another one.....and another one 8)

Danfalc

Banned
yuiko said:
haha..yeah, good old 17. :D

Haha yeah... cept it aint good when your 22 and get asked for id for cigs :lol: And ya should make some drawings or whatever you do,that one you posted which was done in photoshop was wicked.And i wouldnt mind getting another tattoo so maybe you could design me one :D

Argamemnon

Re: Nice posts

TAMPA-BAY said:
Hi nicole welcome to the site. You have pretty eyes. Are they green or blue?
Not only her eyes are pretty, she looks simply gorgeous. Unfortunately, social anxiety can affect all people; being intelligent, pretty or handsome doesn't help, it seems!

Danfalc

Banned
Re: Nice posts

Argamemnon said:
Not only her eyes are pretty, she looks simply gorgeous. Unfortunately, social anxiety can affect all people; being intelligent, pretty or handsome doesn't help, it seems!

Judging by all the girls pics in this thread and the photo album page thing ya would think it only effects pretty people :) Ive honestly seen some of the prettiest girls ive ever seen on this site, i fell in love with my current gf when she posted her pic on this site :oops: