Post your picture thread

Generical

foxytrot said:
sorry stupid question... but how do you upload pics on here?

Chuck em on http://photobucket.com/ or http://imageshack.us/ and then Grab the IMG Code...the one with

gqguru

1-7.jpg
1-6-1.jpg
1-3-1.jpg
1-4-1.jpg

I messed the pics up a little by resizing on Photobucket (I don't think it works well-they came out uber small), But These are my cats Porsha and Sabastian (=

foxytrot

gqguru said:
1-7.jpg
1-6-1.jpg
1-3-1.jpg
1-4-1.jpg

I messed the pics up a little by resizing on Photobucket (I don't think it works well-they came out uber small), But These are my cats Porsha and Sabastian (=

aaww they are soo cute

Generical

IcarusUnderWater said:
Gen! You look completely normal and rather swish i must say. Well done you for going to a club :p im jealous 8O :)
lol, yeh it was actually an insane weekend....which was suprising

recluse

foxytrot said:
sorry stupid question... but how do you upload pics on here?

You need to put your pics on 'photobucket.com' then you copy and paste the pic you want to show.

recluse

Psychedelicious said:
krs2snow, it would be really nice to see a bigger picture of you, I bet you're really pretty!

I have some more pictures, but there's still way too much light, which I guess is a little good in a way, but there's a light setting on my camera and it's way too high, I don't know how to fix it. And they're really big, sorry about that. Hopefully I can leave them up for a little while... :/

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

You've got no nose :lol:

krs2snow

O.K. Here is one more of meself! I made this one so you can actually see it, too! Whoo hoo! I like this one because I am not red in anyway and I look normal! Soooo....there you go!!! Conquered that shit! (for the moment, anyway! haha!)

Umm, Caseums21, I hope that isn't your cousin in the background 'cuz it looks like he is totally checkin' you out, girl!! :D