Post your picture thread

Meow

nikole said:
wow you guys are really gutsy and all so gorgeous......i am to affraid i would be nnoticed on here :oops:

meow: i just have to say you look really funky........i have tattoos myself but am so paranoid about them i always think ppl look at them and hate them of think i am some sort of try hard

you look really confident :D

I'd love to see your tattoos and what you look like! I have 4, but i'm going to get loooads more :D
I might look confident but that day was actually pretty hard, I spent a lot of time going to the bathroom to "pee" which was actually just to try and calm myself down.
I don't care what people think of my tattoos or any colour I dye my hair, I don't get self concious about that... I think I kind of hide behind it probably.

And as for the people worried about getting recognised, I wouldn't worry so much because if someone on here recognised you... they would only be on here for the SAME reason! I model for a very popular website, I've been recognised at concerts so I suppose someone could easily recognise who I am on here, but that would just mean they have SA too :)

Meow

flchick81 - You're very pretty! that's a cute photo.

Scissorhands - You look young in the face, that's a good thing ;) I've been mistaken for being a lot older than I am.. NOT a good thing haha, i'm 23. Wow you're tall, i'm 5'6 and that's quite tall for a chick.

recluse

AngelsTears85 said:
Me-1.jpg

So that's what you look like!...You are pretty

RedRibbons

that's a totally wicked picture, generical! :)

...I'm 24 also, scissorhands. ^^ I'll be 25 in march! 8O :wink:

EDIT::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:
>>>>>> That comic is awesome. You've got some talent! :) I like it!
>>>>>> ZERO! That onion is pretty crazy! lol

Here's something I drew for school..
W7.jpg

Here's a comic I made
yum.jpg

And here's something random I drew and turned into a background, kinda..
yonigga.jpg

scissorhands

Redribbons - I like your art. The chocolate factory and the cupcake comic is really great. Very original! :) Post more. And that's cool you're 24 too. I thought you much younger.

(edit)

scissorhands

Redribbons -nope. I taught myself. :) How about you? Where do you go if you do?

AngelsTears85 - Thanks. That's a cool piece you did too.

arjuna

"Hahaha that's so funny!!! And you're really cute! You look so young, how hold are you?"

Meow said:
scissorhands said:
Meow - I'm 24.

8O you're older than me... a bit. But you look so young! whoa!

Hey...what's going on here? Do you two need a bit more privacy? Maybe you should meet up somewhere? :)