Post your picture thread

Generical

Me with too much time on my hands lol

2291031869_c80f650c8a.jpg

Generical

SilentType said:
Yeah, generical, that's a pretty awesome pic. If only I had a camera...

Peace

Thanks, yeah you should defs get a camera, especially if you go on your journey, would be insane to keep an account of it.

coriander1992 said:
That's brilliant! :D

Thanks also! kickass horsey you got there :p

EveM said:
cool pic Generical, even if it has already been said a few times

lol danke too :D

had to edit this as i reached the retarded post limit :x

EveM

wow everyone's drawings are really good and cool pic Generical, even if it has already been said a few times :D

RedRibbons

Kien said:
Heh I post my pic here as well.
bild0682kk2.jpg

Hair will go off soon.

Nice pic. If you're gonna get a hair cut. I thiiiiiink you would look tubular with some nice bangs and a shaggy haircut... like this..

cerebrity_hairstyle.JPG

Or this.. (without those things at the back)
hairstyles.jpg

Or this..
148_l.jpg

Yes. That would be a good haircut. :)

Danfalc22

Banned
SocialRetahd said:
He doesn't have the look for that hair, bitch.

Awr cmon social no need to be like that mate :( i know you have a rough time but do you really need to take it out on people who are being brave enough to post pics when there probaly just as insecure as you.Your gonna end up getting banned by the mods when they get sorted out :( and believe it or not you will probaly loose some mates and regret it

SocialRetahd

Certain haircuts require a certain look or they end up looking stupid. Suggesting that was just dumb so I called her on it.

RedRibbons

SocialRetahd said:
Certain haircuts require a certain look or they end up looking stupid. Suggesting that was just dumb so I called her on it.

I don't think it's a dumb suggestion.. What makes you the king of haircuts? hmm?

Edit:

"Most Flattering Style For Rectangular/Oblong

The oblong face needs to be shortened, the angularity hidden and the hairline blurred. In a man with a rectangular or oblong shape, the actual hairline should never be strongly angular or obviously exposed. A layered cut is often the best solution allowing hair to form an irregular look at the hairline."

Thanks for coming out.

Danfalc22

Banned
SocialRetahd said:

Still theres no need to turn your opinions into personal attacks social is there really.
ps on a completley random note is anyone else having trouble getting mm's... mine keep getting blocked or are blanks :? so sorry if someone is messaging me i aint getting em properly

(edited cos i cant spell to save my life)