Post your picture thread

Xylia

It feels so weird you being the nub for a change! That honor normally belongs to me ::p: But stunningly pretty as always. Hope you stick around!

rofl... Thanks Danny. Yeh, I'm suddenly feeling the urge to post more on here... It might have something to do with being stuck in a hotel with bad internet, so I can't do any online gaming ;) Nothing else to do!

Danfalc

Banned
rofl... Thanks Danny. Yeh, I'm suddenly feeling the urge to post more on here... It might have something to do with being stuck in a hotel with bad internet, so I can't do any online gaming ;) Nothing else to do!

Aww..I bet your having Sc2 withdrawals already ::p:. When you get back on we will have to do some 2v2 or something, I will be the nub again and balance will be restored to the force!

Anyway hope your not stuck In the hotel for too much longer!

Nub here... Well, not new to the site, but new to posting.

angie2small.jpg

How about a smile?

As for being stuck in a hotel, Spent 3 months in hotel rooms. So not fun.

planemo

Yes, Xylia you are beautiful. It always makes me wonder why people, where I stay, are so obsessed with light features (ie. eyes and hair). Not that there is anything wrong with light features of course, but it seems as if they regard only light features as beautiful and dark features as plain and not beautiful. You certainly proved that wrong.

Oh and yes, Liam you remind me of Tom Chaplin from Keane.

JosephG

Yes, Xylia you are beautiful. It always makes me wonder why people, where I stay, are so obsessed with light features (ie. eyes and hair). Not that there is anything wrong with light features of course, but it seems as if they regard only light features as beautiful and dark features as plain and not beautiful. You certainly proved that wrong.

Oh and yes, Liam you remind me of Tom Chaplin from Keane.

Yeaaah. Totally agree with this. I love dark women: Brunette, Black hair. It's the best. People are too obsessed with being blonde and barbie-like!
I also have a thing for Indian women...... They are often stunning.