Post your picture thread

iamthenra

My most recent picture that I like of myself is the one I'm using as avatar... Was about 2 months ago I think. My hair is a bit longer now though. Webcam quality ftw!

moi1.jpg

moi2.jpg

A little older pic but its clearer and you can see me better.

DCP_3575.jpg

You are very pretty! Welcome!
3760739374_92d4453198_o.gif

neko

Thanks... Feels nice to know I look good even though I'm not wearing much makeup on those pics. I SUCK at putting it on. In fact I'm not very good at most "girly" stuff as choosing clothes and doing my hair. ~_~ I often feel like I'm not as feminine as others because of that.

Oh and my hair was dyed... My natural hair colour is blonde. I've been growing it out and cutting the dark bits for months! Can't wait for it to be fully even.

Anyway, there's quite a lot of interesting people here and I'm glad I found this place!

overcome.

i have to agree, you're very attractive :) welcome, i joined recently too, glad i found the forum as well! many attractive ladies indeed haha.

i'll post a pic of this because it's my main passion in life, fitness/bodybuilding. having anxiety to the degree i do and agoraphobia, it's one of the few places i spend my time and feel comfortable. so this isn't me being vein, on another forum i write into everybody has their pics as themselves posing haha. anyway, this is me, 18 years old from may of this year.

january of this year, with an ex girlfriend (lol, hence the blurred face i kindly edited).

http://img199.imageshack.us/i/0022rdu.jpg/

edit: sorry i can't properly show them, you'll have to click the link. seems i can't properly show them with imageshack. don't be too harsh with comments ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

n0id

Love those shades!

But anyway, this is me with my brother and sister (that I edited out).
I would post a picture of me with the mohawk, but I don't have any yet. Maybe I'll get one after the concert we're going to play though. (yikes!)
attachment.php

Attachments

• melol.jpg
    melol.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 243

WelshOne

Re: Post your pics! :)

Those are superb, Generical. What camera/lens combo do you have? (I'm assuming it's a DSLR?)

Really like the depth of field on the pics, especially the cat :)

Generical

Thanks everyone, means a lot. @ WelshOne; I went sony :D have the a300 dslr as i'm a sucker for live view ability although i'm using it less and less. For lenses the first 2 pics are taken with the minolta 50mm f1.7 and the rest the sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5

hippiechild

OMG, that proboscisy flying bee is incredible! I also really like the larger one where you can see each individual dusting of pollen on the hairs! NICE :D

osse

Hi Alana,

While the photo you posted does look different to the photo Rigil posted, I still think that Rigil's photo shows a Laughing Kookaburra. There are four different species of Kookaburra (Laughing, Blue-winged, Spangled and Rufous-bellied) and there is a lot of variation in appearance between individual Kookaburras and/or between male and female kookaburras e.g. different feather and tail patterns, varying amounts of blue or complete lack of blue, different eye colour etc. Kookaburras often look dramatically different to one another when comparing photos, especially when the photos being compared have been taken in completely different circumstances.

Good lesson. Where do they live? I have never seen birds like these.