Post your picture thread

Re: Post your pics! :)

This cat is cute but do any of you think it looks a little odd? Like maybe a wildcat type or soemthing....look at its ears!!!! It just invited itself up onto our porch tonight.....lol.

100_1061.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1066.jpg

definetely has some traces of wildtiferous caterensous

hippiechild

Awesome, I'll be it'll make a great companion. The more wild breeds are often smarter and consequently more attentive and more loving. At least, I've experienced that with dogs that are part coyote and such... beastly strong too.

anyway, that cat is seriously neat looking! Like some incredibly crazy and tough looking tortoise shell

Tiercel

<giant bug pic that's still only half of its actual size ;)>

"chtthlllllitchichchaall!"

Very nice pic! The empty husks of these things used to creep out my whippet. Nice vocalization as well, even though it doesn't quite cover the swell and fall in volume.

With bugs like ours, why is Lou Dobbs still worried about the Mexicans?

hippiechild

hahaha Remus, it's just a cicada larva. Hell it's not even a living larva, just the shedded exoskeleton.. Even while inhabiting their exoskeleton they're about as harmless as a mealy worm! All bark and no bite... but they bark realllly loud.. all day.

lol Tiercel, those things are pretty scary. Kids at my posh elementary school cried and refused to go outdoors during the massive 17-year cicada invasion. Understandable though... those things are damn weird!

Sorry, Thenra... thought that it was a beautifully golden creature ::p: and thank you, Meatcake!

this_portrait

I just got most of my hair permed yesterday (although I think it's already going back to its naturally straight look). Here's what it looks like::

5215_1126142551220_1156830062_30340835_6781850_n.jpg