Post your favourite music

Hot_Tamale

^ oh yea! That sonic soundtrack brings back memories of when my mom would drive me to gamestop to buy a cartridge for the Sega genesis. There was nothing like hearing a new 8 bit soundtrack for the first time, a controller in my hands sitting on the living room floor.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
^ oh yea! That sonic soundtrack brings back memories of when my mom would drive me to gamestop to buy a cartridge for the Sega genesis. There was nothing like hearing a new 8 bit soundtrack for the first time, a controller in my hands sitting on the living room floor.

Those first 3 Sonic the Hedgehog games were my childhood, man. I remember my cousin and I would spend ages playing them. That, and Road Rash. Remember those games? Particularly Road Rash 3D... that game's soundtrack was my first exposure to alternative rock and metal, (alongside the theme song from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers). :giggle: But the Sonic 3 soundtrack was where I really started to get an ear for music, y'know? Which is hardly surprising since Michael Jackson originally wrote the soundtrack for Sonic 3.