Post your favourite music

Newtype

I'm a sucker for No Doubt hits. Gwen Stefani is a babe! In the last scene of this video she's absolutely perfect.

YouTube - No Doubt - Underneath It All ft. Lady Saw

(Btw, good quote in your signature! Conando gave a really good speech at the end of the last Tonight Show where he talks about not being cynical, etc. I was moved!)

Si, Conando! I was moved by his speech as well. It was uncharacteristic of him. I don't think we'll be able to watch his new show in Canada though...

I'm a sucker for No Doubt as well, ever since I heard "Don't Speak" in the car when I was a kid. Gwen is dreamy :D

lunarla

Si, Conando! I was moved by his speech as well. It was uncharacteristic of him. I don't think we'll be able to watch his new show in Canada though...

I'm a sucker for No Doubt as well, ever since I heard "Don't Speak" in the car when I was a kid. Gwen is dreamy :D

What! Nooooooooo, Coco. Well, what I'm hoping is that it'll go to other channels too, ya know? Like how The Tonight Show and Late Nite are part of NBC, yet other channels broadcast the shows. That kinda thing! Unless I don't know what I'm talking about, but either way.

Newtype

What! Nooooooooo, Coco. Well, what I'm hoping is that it'll go to other channels too, ya know? Like how The Tonight Show and Late Nite are part of NBC, yet other channels broadcast the shows. That kinda thing! Unless I don't know what I'm talking about, but either way.

Yeah, I'm hoping for that too.