Post your favourite music

emerald_star733

i have mentioned it ages ago.. but The Tea Party is my fav band.. jeff martin is solo now.. and i love his solo stuff too.. they are intense, a little dark, poetic, intelligent, and perfect for my mood right now..
My puter is acting up so i can't load the link.. i doubt many would be interested anyway, none of my friends are into them, so i will stay in my own little world with this... i just wish their song Emerald was on you tube, there is just an acoustic version which is no where near as good as the original as he repeats the same lyrics in the second verse as the first..which isn't supposed to be... but i just finished listening to The Messenger and for now.. that will suffice..

emerald_star733

my most favourite song in the whole world... and i am sure no one will ever understand why... but yet.. it is so... i will post the lyrics... also the reason for part of my screen name...i guess i am reaching out into the void to any who might understand me.. but the lyrics do not delve deep enough into me, but.. they provide a taste.. i guess..
here is Emerald...

Emerald"

Confess what you crave
a life without pain
you'd kill for the taste
But the hurt still remains

Still they don't know who you are

Just be still my emerald
I'll be waiting for you
Do exactly what your told
I'll be waiting for you

Ashamed by the threats
you pierce the embrace
afraid and alone
In a dark lonely place

did you alway want to be
did they try to steal your soul
did they hurt you with deceit
can't you come in from the cold
bestill my emerald
I'll be waiting for you

emerald_star733

top 3 fav songs of all time...
1. emerald.. as mentioned above..
2. love you to death by type o negative
3. silent lucidity by queens ryche

i like upbeat stuff too.. but i am in love with those three songs.. forever..

ok.. i will refrain from posting more in here ::p: