Post your favourite music

emerald_star733

The Tea Party - Emerald Lyrics

yay!! i found a link that plays the proper version of emerald.. my cd is scratched with it on it and have been dying to hear it again.. on this site there is a section play box to the left that highlights emerald ... i feel kind of silly for posting all this as no one probably cares, but whatever, i care.. and wanted to share..::p:

emerald_star733

does anyone know the movie legend(tom cruise and unicorns lol) well, i can't get that song out of my head and i haven't seen the movie in years.. i think it is called loved by the sun or something.. anyway, it is a far cry from my darker moments a few days ago.. but it feels good to have it in my head ::eek::
i will try to find it... i love unicorns ::p:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
does anyone know the movie legend(tom cruise and unicorns lol) well, i can't get that song out of my head and i haven't seen the movie in years.. i think it is called loved by the sun or something.. anyway, it is a far cry from my darker moments a few days ago.. but it feels good to have it in my head ::eek::

I love that movie. I’m a big Tim Curry fan.

emerald_star733

i meant to say that i hadn't seen the movie video in years... oops.. cause the movie itself i watch at least once a year...