Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

mrb

Yup thats Dane - when he's on screen or talking, i give my full attention - he's got that cool accent too!

grr what is it with him ... even my gf who lives in ireland fancys him :eek: she told me she did last night :rolleyes: but then she said awwww never mind i promise i wont run away with him gary ....... takin the pee or what :)

47460.jpg

rendi24-EdwardNorton088.jpg

Edward Norton....SIGHHHH lol

...and my boyfriend of course ;)

grr what is it with him ... even my gf who lives in ireland fancys him :eek: she told me she did last night :rolleyes: but then she said awwww never mind i promise i wont run away with him gary ....... takin the pee or what :)

Ah you've nothin' to worry about - 'cos I'm gonna run away with him! Tell your gf to feck off.. :p

Past: Simba in the lion king, Ian Somerhalder, Brendon Urie, Heath Ledger.

Present: Matthew Bellamy because he's a 32 year old musical genius.

Danfalc

Banned
i think shes horrible ... how could you possibly fancy that :rolleyes::D

Thats the great thing about having different taste in things,it would be boring otherwise.Though I dont know how you can say Kate Beckinsale is horrible but each to their own.:)

mrb

Thats the great thing about having different taste in things,it would be boring otherwise.Though I dont know how you can say Kate Beckinsale is horrible but each to their own.:)

tap tap hello anyone in :rolleyes: i was jokin lol :D :D yes shes lovely alright ..

Last edited:

Noca

Banned

Kate Beckinsale is my crush lol Shes soo hot especially in Underworld.

Danfalc

Banned
tap tap hello anyone in :rolleyes: i was jokin lol :D :D

LoL sorry,its hard to tell when people are being serious or not on here for me But thank gawd,Id be worried if you actualy thought she was horrible.And yeah Noca,Underwold is what started my drooling over her.:D