Post pics of your eye

IGotSeoul

make sure flash is off for self-preservation.

@latte; love the perspective and eye colour.

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

thankies seoul :D

Nanita and WeirdyMcGee, will it be odd if i'll say i love your eyebrows :) mine are never shaped as nicely :9

haha, thanks!
I shaved my eyebrows off in grade 8 because I was bullied so much over having big bushy, jet black brows when my hair was dirty blonde. (alone with everything else, but I guess I shaved them because it was something I felt like I had power over)
It took me 8 years to grow them back and now I take very good care of them and be careful not to over-pluck.

IGotSeoul

haha, thanks!
I shaved my eyebrows off in grade 8 because I was bullied so much over having big bushy, jet black brows when my hair was dirty blonde. (alone with everything else, but I guess I shaved them because it was something I felt like I had power over)
It took me 8 years to grow them back and now I take very good care of them and be careful not to over-pluck.

latte is right, you have very nice eyebrows and eyes.

I remember a few years ago someone had shaved off one of my eyebrows while I was sleeping. naturally woke up and shaved off the other, which was probably the sense behind them only shaving one.

WeirdyMcGee

^haha do keep :)
wow :eek: so long!!

Oh-- it took so long to grow out evenly because it was really patchy, and I'd been keeping the silky forehead for a couple of years, so I guess it did some damage and made it harder for hair to grow there. haha
I still have lots of little bald patches in my eyebrows- and they're very short; don't grow as long as eyebrows in magazines do.
Oh well. They're okay now.

WeirdyMcGee

a popped blood vessel? Is that what it is?
Awesome! XD
I always look like I'm insane when I have those in my eyes, but your eye looks very cool with it, pacific!

Pookah

Bonus elf ear. :p

pointyear.jpg

B

Beatrice

Thanks, guns ::p:

Here's another, with sunlight instead of a flash....

dsc04983j.jpg