Post a random fact about yourself...

Up until last year I thought 'wimbeldon' was a sport. I had it in my head it was some sort of cross between tennis and badminton that only rich people played.

Unfortunately this came up while making awkward conversation with an avid tennis fan....*facepalm*

coyote

Up until last year I thought 'wimbeldon' was a sport. I had it in my head it was some sort of cross between tennis and badminton that only rich people played.

Unfortunately this came up while making awkward conversation with an avid tennis fan....*facepalm*

i thought a 'wimbeldon' was one of those funny hats worn by nuns

JuiceB

I once had a woman refer to me as being sexy. I felt good for a moment until she asked me for $5 to put gas in her minivan. I gave it to her and she rode away. ON A BICYCLE!

I hate myself sometimes...:mad:

1BlackSheep

I like unpopular people
Me too! :)

I once had a woman refer to me as being sexy. I felt good for a moment until she asked me for $5 to put gas in her minivan. I gave it to her and she rode away. ON A BICYCLE!

Ouch! :eek:

Years ago I worked at a bank and got held up by a robber. It was my first week working there too!

Last edited:

Nathália

Me too! :)

Ouch! :eek:

Years ago I worked at a bank and got held up by a robber. It was my first week working there too!

Wow, I am glad you are alright BlackSheep.

EEP! I hope she was telling the truth, if not shame on her.
It is not your fault at all, you were showing empathy.
I think it is weird for someone to call someone sexy and then ask them for a favor later, but you were just showing your heart.

cowboyup

^^ oh thank goodness, it's not just me! LOL
It is SO addicting and I've gotten recipes and craft ideas from there...plus a few ideas for my sister's wedding - to which I volunteered to be the photographer and make her cake...I'm a dork. a crafty, pinteresting dork.

Hoju

I think it is weird for someone to call someone sexy and then ask them for a favor later, but you were just showing your heart.

I totally agree, definitely not your fault. If there's one positive thing to be taken by having SA, it teaches empathy.

JuiceB

Well it's funny to me now but when it happened I was feeling stupid and naive.

For helping someone out? You really shouldn't let something like that form your opinion about yourself. It's hardly your fault she abused your good nature.