Post a random fact about yourself...

MikeyC

Practice makes perfect, as they say :D

I used to play tennis when I was younger, 3 hours a day 3 times a week and still I was never good enough haha
I wasn't too bad, though, I have some good memories from those days but I had to stop due to a bad back injury.
Ah, sorry to hear about the back injury. :( If tennis was a big part of your life, it would've been difficult to give it up.

I have played tennis rarely, so it's no surprise that I'm fairly useless at it!

I think I have an addiction to peanut butter. ::p:
Ooh, I can relate to this. I love peanut butter. And satay!

susyq

Got a bit lazy in reading through all these post.
They are interesting, there is just so many of them.... 0.0

random fact about myself: I celebrate my birthday on a different date on purpose. I like to think of it as a way to cheat death (though, not really).

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Practice makes perfect, as they say :D

I used to play tennis when I was younger, 3 hours a day 3 times a week and still I was never good enough haha
I wasn't too bad, though, I have some good memories from those days but I had to stop due to a bad back injury.

You still keep up/watch tennis and play casually? I myself was into tennis young, and then got pneumonia and almost died and after didn't want to go back. But I regret that... played some tennis is HS. I don't think I'd have ever been anything, but had a good serve and one-handed backhand. Although I suck now :)

coyote

i would gladly play tennis with any of you guys

let me know when you're coming by so i can get a racquet

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Could it be wii tennis?
I'm actually pretty good at that... -__-'

Qui mon Weirdy. (just had to pun it) We can all go to a tennis court and set up a TV and wii and play wii tennis on a real tennis court. ::p:

Tho I hear If you're good at wii tennis actually with some work can be good at REAL tennis.

WeirdyMcGee

Tho I hear If you're good at wii tennis actually with some work can be good at REAL tennis.
...not so great when it's real balls flying at me.
I've got an actual phobia of small flying objects.
Terrified I'll get hit in the face and break it again.
I used to play ball sports as a kid but I'm just too terrified to do it now.
Can't catch those balls, can't hit those balls... no balls for me.
Keep the balls away from my face!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

...not so great when it's real balls flying at me.
I've got an actual phobia of small flying objects.
Terrified I'll get hit in the face and break it again.
I used to play ball sports as a kid but I'm just too terrified to do it now.
Can't catch those balls, can't hit those balls... no balls for me.
Keep the balls away from my face!

Awww I forgot, that makes sense. What about large flying objects can use beachballs? :D I guess putting a tv and wii on a real tennis court will have to do ::p:

(just a bit pricier than the racquet idea)

Actually if you go for serious, a good racket, strings, etc can be more than a wii and tennis game. So you may save! Of course then again, remember Coyote is probably still using wooden racquets :D (i keed i keed...)

Last edited:

MrJones

You still keep up/watch tennis and play casually? I myself was into tennis young, and then got pneumonia and almost died and after didn't want to go back. But I regret that... played some tennis is HS. I don't think I'd have ever been anything, but had a good serve and one-handed backhand. Although I suck now :)
I couldn't be anything either, my injury was just trying to tell me to focus on studies :rolleyes:
Btw I never really watched tennis, I don't like sitting there doing nothing while others play (that's why I stopped watching football or basketball haha)

And I'm more or less the opposite, my serve was awful and I had a great two-handed backhand (or at least better than my forehand XD)
i would gladly play tennis with any of you guys

let me know when you're coming by so i can get a racquet
SPW tennis championship!!
Could it be wii tennis?
I'm actually pretty good at that... -__-'
Now it would be the only thing I would play XD

coyote

....remember Coyote is probably still using wooden racquets....

well this is the only one i have:

10d86e7810ca_abd62f74-9ae0-491e-b103-f711063950a1