Post a picture of your Obsession!

dottie

29-flea-1.jpg

fleas. they can all DIAMFF. my home is clean, tidy, i make my bed the first thing when i wake up, there are no dishes left out, no crumbs- nothing. OCD represent. but this infestation from hell happens annually due to location. well it's about to be over. i have had it up to here. PREPARE TO DIE, ************S!

YouTube - carl orff - carmina burana o fortuna

agoraphobickatie

DIAMFF! yessss!!!! i hate those **************!!!! today, i picked one off my poor dog, washed it down the sink and then went back in the bathroom like 2 minutes later to see that son of a bitch crawling back up out of the drain into the sink!!! wtf?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake123

Banned
If there were no bees we would all be starving to death because they're essential to crops :p
Mosquitos are also essential to the foodchain, even though they kill more people anually than any other animals combined

dottie

@tiercel oh, that pic is in response to the "eff fleas" comments. that's not my obsession... or... confused nm

Tiercel

@tiercel oh, that pic is in response to the "eff fleas" comments. that's not my obsession... or... confused nm

I just meant that that particular pose made the cat look like he (or she) could be up on a cross, too.

Oh, and Carmina Burana is fantastic. ;)

ripewithdecay

ufc121poster.jpg

Can't wait for this fight!

I am a walking talking MMA encyclopedia, because every morning for at least half an hour while eating my cereal im memorizing fighters records and watching upcoming and past fights. It's so much of an obsession that the only thing left to do is go sign up at my local MMA gym!