Post a picture of your handwriting

Dead_on_Arrival

picture.php

moon_x

I definitely believe in graphology, there are a few links

Understanding Graphology

Free Introductory Notes
(please see the part 1 too)

I even cancelled seeing a few people after having seen their handwriting..

I think its interesting how docter's handwriting are always similar and hard to understand. Maybe there is some truth to analysing handwriting.. but I dont think its right to really judge people based on their writing, I know someone who has a really pretty handwriting, but she isnt really nice to her parents... so, thats a point..

w*n*c*a*m

I definitely believe in graphology, there are a few links

Understanding Graphology

Free Introductory Notes
(please see the part 1 too)

I even cancelled seeing a few people after having seen their handwriting..

I kind of believe this too. I even have a graphology book. It looks easy to interpret but not really because the writing should be seen as a "whole" not just the sum of its parts. So it's still complicated and it is still better to meet and know the person first before judging through their handwriting. Maybe just be a little cautious if you think the handwriting reveals something really bad, but not totally avoid the person until proven.
I can't remember all the details of my penmanship but in general it all confirms my "introversion". I tried to change my handwriting to atleast "hide" my personality but it doesn't work. It's like our personality that couldn't just change immediately when we want to.

Lea

Banned
I kind of believe this too. I even have a graphology book. It looks easy to interpret but not really because the writing should be seen as a "whole" not just the sum of its parts. So it's still complicated and it is still better to meet and know the person first before judging through their handwriting. Maybe just be a little cautious if you think the handwriting reveals something really bad, but not totally avoid the person until proven.
I can't remember all the details of my penmanship but in general it all confirms my "introversion". I tried to change my handwriting to atleast "hide" my personality but it doesn't work. It's like our personality that couldn't just change immediately when we want to.

I am glad you believe graphology too, I know many people don't and it is a shame, because in my opinion it's like a very exact imprint of the personality, provided the person can read it right. It is even used in criminal research, sometimes by employers etc.

The people I cancelled seeing was both therapists (or something like that) and who charged money, so I didn't want to risk it. If it was just ordinary people of course I would see them, only be a little cautious.