Post a photo of your desk/computer!

Blabla..

This is my other setup where i like to sit and relax

fdxbhg.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

Very nice , have you considered selling stock audio for an extra income ?

I did consider it for a time--- but ultimately decided against it for personal reasons.
It's a good option though!
Just not for me.

Oh wow! And your second setup is wonderful! Very relaxing~ almost like sitting in a rain forest with all of the plants. haha

Vampayah88

I keep my pc screen on a little table so i can drag it close to my bed where its comfy. I dont like sitting at my desk much.

25pmg7d.jpg

Seri

Wow, such tidy desks!

Mine is normally an absolute disaster (I tend to dump tons of stuff on the keyboard when I'm not using it) but I had to clear stuff to hook the screen up to my gaming laptop recently. I also took the photo originally to show some of my new additions (which is why there are ponies and a figure), but it does show my desk too so it must be a multi-functional photo.

Compy.jpg

Phoenixx

Yep, nothing's changed since the last time I posted. Same desk, same location, just different stuff. :p

2433yx1.png

Roman Legion

I just use a box I was given for deployment by the Army.. Never used it though as I didn't go.. It's empty but serves a purpose.. Wish I served a purpose being empty like it..

dsc00956uz.jpg

Last edited:

Blaze

Hard to tell, but I cleaned up a bit for the pic. Some of you guys make me look like such a slob, rofl !

GKd1d.jpg