Post a photo of your desk/computer!

Alistair

Don't worry, I cleaned mine for the most part when I took that picture. Right now I have my Ebook reader, a plate, my tablet, glass, and few other things tossed around it now. Matter of fact, I should clean tonight. Haha!

I'm not to fond of dual screen set ups, oddly. Maybe cause my notebook has a odd screen size compared to the bigger one, so it looks odd. Next time I replace I'll get two side by side and see how that works out. If not, can always sell it.

Plus, a screen will heat up the room pretty fast, and where I live...it's always hot. Today was about 100F. =)

Paahi

I want to see your desk/computer!

This is mine
dsc00722i.jpg

I did something wild today
dsc00733r.jpg

21.5 inch HD LED. I am happy with it :>

^I agree... although the reason I want a laptop is for privacy, so perhaps I'd do something like that when I get a place of my own. Nice size monitor.

Don't know why I thought I'd comment on that lol

upndwn

Not a very good picture. Not of my computer since I had to use the webcam from my laptop to take it, but from the TV screen I uses as a monitor. That's also my sound system and PS3.

Attachments

• Picture0012.jpg
    Picture0012.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0

Blabla..

I just found this forum and i'm glad i did , i'm still thinking about what to write as my first post.. meanwhile i'm going to contribute to this thread with a picture of my work area in my very tiny apartment !

i20v0l.jpg

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I just found this forum and i'm glad i did , i'm still thinking about what to write as my first post.. meanwhile i'm going to contribute to this thread with a picture of my work area in my very tiny apartment !
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

What is that is that spiraling cord with the plastic underneath for on the left of the picture? Some sort of bird?

This is where it goes when I'm being lazy:

DSCN0428.jpg

And this is where it will normally go:

DSCN0429.jpg

Yay for laptops! (those are my feet by the way, in case you couldn't tell)

Phoenixx

^ I still can't get over the fact how incredibly similar (almost exact) your laptop is to mine. Funny! ::p: