Post a photo of your desk/computer!

Paahi

I want to see your desk/computer!

This is mine
dsc00722i.jpg

fitftw

269932_1834053256748_1402947049_31616023_8009092_n.jpg

Yes I lay on my side when I'm on my laptop for half the day. It's not really healthy at all for my back, neck, or arm. Oh well.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Yes, I was eating in my bed this morning. I don't make much mess though. And the second picture is when I'm actually at my desk. I apologize for the clutter. I've been lazy. :p

Attachments

• DSC00265.jpg
    DSC00265.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00270.jpg
    DSC00270.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Yes, I was eating in my bed this morning. I don't make much mess though. And the second picture is when I'm actually at my desk. I apologize for the clutter. I've been lazy. :p

Loving the desktop, and fans at the window? Is that to keep the nasty outdoors air out?

Phoenixx

Loving the desktop, and fans at the window? Is that to keep the nasty outdoors air out?
It's to keep the nasty outdoors air in! No, the air isn't nasty around here at all. I live in a rural area, so it's clean. :) And it's been really hot all week. It looks like it's going to rain today, and as much as I hate rain, I really hope it does. I'm sick of this dry heat.

Niteowl

I have a microphone like that too twiggle! -except, mine's broken, and is held together with sellotape.

This is how my computers been for a long time:

DSCN0368.jpg

This is where I moved it to a few days ago, and it's a much nicer place for it to be:

DSCN0369.jpg

But unlike normal people, I don't sit at the desk, I lay here:

DSCN0370.jpg

The perfect workstation, mugs for tea, pillows, wireless mouse and keyboard. Lovely.

Niteowl

Ohhhh, it's a microphone. Not what I was thinking :rolleyes:

lol oh dear. :rolleyes:

deskzf.jpg

I know it's an awful picture, but that seemed to be the best angle for keeping most of the dust out of the shot. = p I don't like to have other things on the desk, it distracts me from whatever else is distracting me on the computer.

Paahi

deskzf.jpg

I know it's an awful picture, but that seemed to be the best angle for keeping most of the dust out of the shot. = p I don't like to have other things on the desk, it distracts me from whatever else is distracting me on the computer.
I like the absence of things. do you use that white keyboard?

Niteowl

I like the absence of things. do you use that white keyboard?

Not really, I've used the desktop computer here a couple of times since getting the laptop because it has some old files and programs on it, but other than that it's just been there doing nothing since 2007. I really need to get rid of it. = p But that's why the keyboards there.