Online Dating: ratios

Bronson99

It's called Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria. This is common with developmental disorders like ADD and autism. I have it too.

I don't really think of it as a separate syndrome, but as a *symptom* of various things caused by the developmental disorder. Oversensitivity is the operative word.

lily

hmm... perhaps I/we wasn't/weren't nutritionalized enough to have these outcomes upon situations/hardship.

cappatown420

Yes, can I just say that I feel like most guys on dating sites just want to sex talk? No thanks, I don't like d.i.ck THAT MUCH.

lily

i think personality is the most important in a guy, their true care outweighs a lot of the looks part.

Yes, can I just say that I feel like most guys on dating sites just want to sex talk? No thanks, I don't like d.i.ck THAT MUCH.

These ones are spoiling it for the ones wanting to have a real relationship, turns out, women get their mailboxes flooded so that they don't even have the time to reply anymore, that's irritating.

I've been living 25 years like a monk, I don't really indulge in such antics, if I was only interested in sex I would have just gone to a prostitute already, come on...

i think personality is the most important in a guy, their true care outweighs a lot of the looks part.

Kindness and wisdom is what I think is important in a woman.

Last edited:
I gave OkCupid a try and I think I have finally found the person I was waiting for.

We've had a long conversation about many things, told her that I'd really like to meet her in person, and how anxious it made me feel to meet someone from a dating app, she seemed to be okay with that.

At first I thought it was a fake profil, because come on, who'd be interested in someone with my looks. We've spoken in 4 languages, and both our dialects of Arabic (she is from KSA), I am less suspicious now.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit : I am curious to know, do you guys would rather date someone from you same ethnicity or the opposite?

Last edited:

cappatown420

I gave OkCupid a try and I think I have finally found the person I was waiting for.

We've had a long conversation about many things, told her that I'd really like to meet her in person, and how anxious it made me feel to meet someone from a dating app, she seemed to be okay with that.

At first I thought it was a fake profil, because come on, who'd be interested in someone with my looks. We've spoken in 4 languages, and both our dialects of Arabic (she is from KSA), I am less suspicious now.

Edit : I am curious to know, do you guys would rather date someone from you same ethnicity or the opposite?

I'm attracted to men with darker skin/hair as I think it's just more attractive. But I have dated a white person before.

I'm attracted to men with darker skin/hair as I think it's just more attractive. But I have dated a white person before.

I am more attracted to people from another ethnicity, I guess I am the same.

edit : North African Arabs and Gulf Arabs are a bit different ethnically speaking, I guess you could compare that to Spaniards and latin Americans from some countries of South America. Being with someone from my country doesn't particularly excite me that much.

Last edited:

lily

Congratuations! :)

lily

i would like to have a b/friend. i know people have liked me but i haven't liked them in return and then i met a man who was so kind and caring but i had eye contact problems and lost touch with him so i have this difficulty now. i really liked that person and i don't want any less but if i were to have a boyfriend i don't think i could find a person up to that level. :eek:h: but it's ok there r different flavours i guess.. and i can have clues when people are doing their best

Last edited:
I feel very sad now, I cannot find the conversation I had with that person anymore. (not even in older conversations)

According to OKC she has either blocked me, or had her account banned, I really do not understand how this can be, we had over 200 messages in less than two days, and she clearly expressed her willingness to meet me in person. I am so confused.

i would like to have a b/friend. i know people have liked me but i haven't liked them in return and then i met a man who was so kind and caring but i had eye contact problems and lost touch with him so i have this difficulty now. i really liked that person and i don't want any less but if i were to have a boyfriend i don't think i could find a person up to that level. :eek:h: but it's ok there r different flavours i guess.. and i can have clues when people are doing their best
I am sorry to hear about this lily, I've hardly had anything similar.

I am looking for the same in women, kindness and care, it's really hard to find.

I am cursed.

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'd like to date someone that's not from my ethnicity. but who knows?

giphy.gif

lily

I feel very sad now, I cannot find the conversation I had with that person anymore. (not even in older conversations)

According to OKC she has either blocked me, or had her account banned, I really do not understand how this can be, we had over 200 messages in less than two days, and she clearly expressed her willingness to meet me in person. I am so confused.
I'm sorry to hear this, but a friend of mine before has dated a guy at OKC before so i think there's still hope there.

cappatown420

I am sorry to hear about this lily, I've hardly had anything similar.

I am looking for the same in women, kindness and care, it's really hard to find.

I am cursed.

I mean who knows, maybe she wasn't even real. Some people are weird like that and they have fake profiles. Or maybe, she has something going on and maybe it freaked her out thinking about meeting in person?

Try not to think too deeply about it.

I'm no expert in these things, but it strikes me that it could be WAY TOO SOON to be thinking of meeting in person, when you've only "known" them for 2 days??? :question: