One quality your proud of.

Confuseddd

SA has shown me who I am and the qualities I have... or lack.
If i had to choose one.. I would choose my determination. Giving up is not something I like to do or do often. You gotta have fight in you!

planemo

I'm proud of the fact that despite so many people having a go at making me feel like dirt, and who see me as an easy target (due to my non existent self esteem), I haven't done to anyone what they, still to this day, do to me.

U

userremoved

I would like to say I'm a nice person, though some may want to throw the BS flag at that statement.

Feathers

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................patience
LOL Phocas, give me some!! :) Please!!

Puma, I'd love some acceptance of things too!! :)

I admire everyone here... I don't feel like I have m/any really good qualities right now (bad moment or just pms starting??), but I think I am accepting of people and open-minded too.. (even if it didn't come across that way sometimes.. and sometimes it got me into trouble too.. I just wish they could get along among themselves too, and stay on track..)

Confuseddd

LOL Phocas, give me some!! :) Please!!

Puma, I'd love some acceptance of things too!! :)

I admire everyone here... I don't feel like I have m/any really good qualities right now (bad moment or just pms starting??), but I think I am accepting of people and open-minded too.. (even if it didn't come across that way sometimes.. and sometimes it got me into trouble too.. I just wish they could get along among themselves too, and stay on track..)

I think you are one of the most helpful people on this site. You dont have many good qualities? I can go through the advise you have given people and find a ton of good qualities in you. :)

Feathers

I think you are one of the most helpful people on this site. You dont have many good qualities? I can go through the advise you have given people and find a ton of good qualities in you. :)

Aww, thank you... :) I'm a bit emotional right now..

Kiwong, yes it is! And you are such a cool & inspiring person!

Hamelech, ha ha, yeah... (beware of language a bit, maybe.. this is a 'forum for all ages' sort of.. check the rules..)

But yeah, you guys ROCK! :)

Kiwong

Aww, thank you... :) I'm a bit emotional right now..

Kiwong, yes it is! And you are such a cool & inspiring person!

Hamelech, ha ha, yeah... (beware of language a bit, maybe.. this is a 'forum for all ages' sort of.. check the rules..)

But yeah, you guys ROCK! :)

Feathers, and you are so talented and creative with a real concern for others and this fragile earth we live on. In this pragmatic world we live in they are wonderful qualities to have.

I admire everyone here... I don't feel like I have m/any really good qualities right now (bad moment or just pms starting??)

Oh, c'mon! What about your legendary insight? ;) I don't think there's anyone on this site that would disagree that you give good- and constructive advice (and lots of it).

That quality alone gives you a few other good qualities too.

U

userremoved

You're a nice person so I like you. Plus you type fast as hell which is pretty cool too. :p

StupidWiz

I agree with everyone about you Feathers. :)

About my quality that I'm proud of... well, maybe I'm loyal. If I think someone is worthy of my loyalty, then he/she'll have it. :cool:

Totally agree!
Feathers I admire the extensive effort you put into your helpful posts.:) You leave no stone unturned! It saddens me to read that you don't realize how many great qualities you obviously possess!

los77

I feel like I actually don't care about peoples looks, even though my generation seems to pay a lot of attention to that.

Hottie

Im proud that i have struggled through. This shows me im a strong person.

Everone who has struggled through has major strenght as it is not easy to live this life at all.