Och aye the noo

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah gie up, ah really do. Ah give up! What's the point? Why bother when yer constantly feckin' discouraged at every point? A snide remark here, a dismissive assumption there by the very same folk who claim tae love ye. Really?!

Yin minute they're putting ye doon, flinging insults wi' nae regard, intentionally trying provoke ye. But, the moment you react or do what they just did back at them then it's... "Hey, that's no fair!!" "Aw, am sorry. Ah didnae mean it".

Graeme1988

So... apparently, I'm a c_*% for getting pissed off that one of my older siblings gets a free pass and an excuse for whenever she treat our mother like $h!%€ β€” which has been a pretty daily occurrence for the last 3 fuckin' years. :mad:

But if ah refuse to write oot the birthday card for my sister, somehow I'm the bad yin?! Aye, just never mind that one o' my sisters has said of me numerous times that I'm a waste o' space and do feck all. She loves me, really...

Graeme1988

Why am I constantly having to justify my decisions? First I'm not allow to sell my stereo, one I no longer need.

Then, today, my oldest sister gave me a narrowed eyed look when I mentioned that β€” while I get she meant it jokingly when she said it the other day β€” I'd be completely fine with restoring my old wee bedroom, which I turned into a wee lounge room after my older sister moved oot, back to how it used to be.

Well, a narrow eyed look and a sarcastic "Ha!". Because she said, I could move into the bigger bedroom - something we discussed last year and doing this year. But the fuckin' Covid put a halt to that - and get a couple bunk beds in the wee room like it used. "...then the kids could stay here some nights", as my oldest sister said, jokingly. Referring to our nieces/grandkids.

Even though, that's how the house was β€” a 3 bedroom β€” when my mother, older sister and I moved into it. And, the kids along with their mother did initially stayed with my mother and I, 3 years ago. Plus, we don't really get to see them as often now.

Or, am I totally in the wrong here for actually seeing my sister's joke suggestion as a good idea? :unsure:

Graeme1988

US unveils new charges against suspect in 1988 Lockerbie bombing | Scotland | The Guardian

Ah know, I have a love/hate relationship with muh hame toon. But it's just because of the association it will forever have with this tragedy. πŸ˜” Plus, the fact I immediately think back to my only memory of that horrible night: my mother and older sister and me in the pram making our way to the eldest sibling's house to see if she was still alive. After my mother frantically argued with the police, yelling at them to let her passed the cordoned-off street where my oldest sister was staying at the time.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

US unveils new charges against suspect in 1988 Lockerbie bombing | Scotland | The Guardian

Ah know, I have a love/hate relationship with muh hame toon. But it's just because of the association it will forever have with this tragedy πŸ˜”
Plus, the fact I immediately think back to my only memory of that horrible night: my mother and older sister and me in the pram making our way to the eldest sibling's house to see if she was still alive. After my mother frantically argued with the police, yelling at them to let her passed the cordoned-off street where my oldest sister was staying at the time.
I remember hearing about that. Wow how scary for you guys! Glad you’re family didn’t get hurt!

Graeme1988

Why can't my family just being like any other and just get along? πŸ˜” πŸ₯Ί Instead of this play pretend pish! 😑🀬 Or starting $h!#Β£ on fuckin' Facebook... ain't social media great?! Thanks Mark! Cheers Jack! You guys huv truly made humanity better.

Ah hate feeling this way. Hate how we never seem to able to get along. Nuthin' seems to bloody good enough...

Cannae even huv a "normal" conversation because of the learnt behaviour and that wee voice in oor heids that says: "Ooh, better watch whit ah say here..."

We're always walking on eggshells when we're in the same room together. Christmas Day, there, it was: how come we do hang out together? That was the main argument this year. Well, could be possible that that's cuz it's forced. We're aw daein it cuz we have to, not because we want to? Or that nae o' us really want hang out with someone who think themselves as better than those around her and treats her family like shit. Just a thought. Thankfully one not said out loud. Well, no yet...

Ah wus discussing the whole why we're always walking on eggshells with each other collectively with muh oldest sister the day. And she believes that day, when we just go off on each other verbally will come. And I'm dreading that day, I'll tell ye. Cuz there's no fuckin' way I'll hold back on how I've felt and been made to feel over the years.

Graeme1988

Cannae quite believe that today marks a year since I last attended a concert.

That said, I'm just glad it was this band I fortunate enough to see before the lockdown restrictions came into affect.

The night after this show, I saw Dream Theater live for the first time in Glasgow. One of the best concerts I've been to, and I've attended a lot over the years.

Graeme1988

happy_new_year_funny_wishes_1672465874850_1672465885605_1672465885605.jpg