no friends

hangbi92

anyone have no friends. Have difficulties making/keeping friends. It's not fair.

Its difficult for people with SAD like us to make and keep friends. I only have few friends who really understand me, and I got used to that. Anyway you will always find friends here :)

Luke1993

I don't have any friends, it does upset me but I think now I've sort of accepted my situation. Hopefully I can make friends in the future.

huzzah

I wouldn't say I have no friends, but I'm not very close with my friends. I never hang out with them outside of school. Still, that's a big step up from a few months ago, when I talked to absolutely no one. I have extreme difficulty with making and keeping friends. It seems like the closer I get to someone, the scarier it is to talk to them. As a result, basically my entire life I've had mostly just acquaintances.

mummylala

I have online friends and penpals but i dont have many friends that i could go visit or chat with, it does upset me because i think back to when i used to have a lot of friends and how things used to be for me..

Hopefully one day i will be that person again, in the meantime i hope to make a few friends on here.. :)

ughih8ocd

I have a lot of friends (mainly female friends cuz I loveee girls:]), But I don't tell them about my problem.

U

userremoved

I assume you like church so you can always try to find a group of people your age there. You can try looking for smaller groups if you don't feel comfortable. It might be hard if you're in a small town though, since there's less options. But I would say try that. :)

thecinderfly

don't have any friends, a lot of times i think im better off alone, but then their are other times i wish i had someone around my own age to hang w/

I'll be your friend. I'll be friends with anyone who wants to meet me. You can chat with me on skype or whatever you want. I'm a 24 year old guy with a million stories and crazy life experiences. I'm a Christian and I love people and helping out however I can. I'm really a weirdo so if you are a big weirdo you don't have to feel strange talking to me lol. Just msg me. I am absolutely obsessed with fine art btw.

LadyWench

Online yes. IRL no.

Same here. I'm grateful for my online friends, and I'm glad that I have people to talk to. But it'd be nice if I had people to physically hang out with and spend time with. It just isn't the same. And I'm sure if my online friends knew me in real life, they'd second guess our relationship. Apparently, people don't like. Hence, my lack of friends.

stephen

I do have friends but never much depth to my friendships. I am married so that's one friendship but most other friends I know through my wife. Sometimes I feel that all relationships are just projections of your own feelings and that you can never really know someone else. All you see is the face they present to the world and so often this is nothing like the real person beneath.

ripewithdecay

I have none offline or online, however, i'm trying.
You know it's bad when you have to turn to something called Neuro-Linguistic Programming just to manipulate people into liking you.

oel

i dont have any irl, i only have a small few online but im trying, would sure like to make more!

Fighter86

So I have one friend I got to know from online, but we aren't that close anymore, and really, we are running out of things to say to each other anyway I guess. Recently I made another online friend from this site who talks to me, but other than that, I have no friends in real life, and hardly online as well.