New Year's

lithium

So this year is coming to an end, and a new one lays ahead of us. Anyone have an optimistic outlook and resolution for the new year?

Definitely! Lose some weight, stop smoking, and spend more time on my studies instead of bull****ting around.

MrSomebody

I've written up a pretty substantial "to-do list" of sorts. There are numerous things I need to accomplish in the upcoming year, not the least of which is to make friends. =/

206Raider

Yes, this year I'm positive it will be different. 2009 sucked, I'm really focused on making this year great, starting school in january. Maybe get a job (hopefully) soon. And take on my problems 1 at a time.

lyricalliaisons

I hope that the future will be good, but I'm not expecting it to be. I'm terrified 2010 is going to be a horrible year because of the way this year's gone. My mom's health has deteriorated rapidly since the summer & I'm terrified about what's going to happen to her in even the near future. She's been away from home since December 9-- first in the hospital, & now in a nursing home. She's there for rehab on her legs, but I'm still terrified of what else is going to happen to her. 2010 is not looking good at all so far for that, & numerous other reasons.

go sky diving, go sky diving, go sky diving

change school if i cant find anything i like at university, get license, go to india, go to toronto, smoke hookah more often, paint room different color cause it is seriously depressing me,go to gym a tad more often than what i am doing now.

optionally get a girlfriend if i have a heart

other than that, live like it was 2004!!! (it was a good year for me :D)

EgoZero

I've had many resolutions set before and none of them worked out, so I dont give a **** about them now.

davidburke

mine is simple i want to study like mad and pass my exam so i can go on to 2nd year next year and i want to make an effort to be more social when i get back to college

Emily_G

Well from Jan-June my only goal is to have as healthy a pregnancy as possible. And in June my goal is to sucessfully have my baby! Lol.

Then after that I'm not sure....be a good mother of course, and lose the baby weight and then some.

humansrare

I usually don't make resolutions for myself. but I'll just say I'm going to try and keep progressing, and finally just grow up. stop depending on other people for help...and be more independent. I want to do this regardless it's the beginning of a new year.

Krista

I have some parties to attend to which I'm pretty excited about but I've pretty much avoided my friends for like an entire month because they're all *******s. This will be the first in a long time that I've gone and seen them so I'm a little nervous too. It's crazy realizing that the friends you do have are the ones that you grew up with so you're suppose to feel comfortable with them but what happens when you finally get that those friends only bring you down more? It's not like I'm very social anymore I could just go hang out with my other friends. Rambling but that's my New Years in a nutshell.