MiniChat Down!

nicole1

Hello,I'm not sure if this is for everyone on the board, but the minichat is down. Please help, lol. Thanks :)

Rawz

Minichat has never worked well for me and has been glitchy. So it would be cool if the webmaster can/does fix it.

down down down.

Minichat has never worked well for me and has been glitchy. So it would be cool if the webmaster can/does fix it.

Same here. It errored on me about 90% of the time. I've never been a huge mini chat fan anyways since I think I prefer the group type of chats more. Hopefully if it's fixed it will be far less glitchy and irritating. Hearing constant beeps and not knowing where they came from at first can be quite an annoyance.

Most days i get several of these same "arrowchat" errors:

Warning: Unresponsive script

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: _http:_//_www.socialphobiaworld.com_/arrowchat2/external._php?type=js&v=18112013c:108

Each time it occurs, it asks whether to stop script or continue with it. But whatever option (incl if check the "don't ask next time" box) i select, it slows browser RIGHT DOWN to a stand-still, for a minute or so. And sometimes browser (Firefox) can't recover, and i need to "kill" it via program manager, then restart it & recover session. :thumbdown: :kickingmyself:

Edit: I never use the MM, so always minimized. But haven't had any errors in past day or so .. will see if this continues .. maybe due to altering/disabling some extensions???

Edit2: Actually come to think of it, getting no script errors is probably due to the MiniChat being down...

Last edited:

coyote

perhaps it's for the best - the MiniChat function seems to be the favorite hangout of the creepy and predatory element that frequents this forum outside of public view

(yes, we are watching you)

mismeek

perhaps it's for the best - the MiniChat function seems to be the favorite hangout of the creepy and predatory element that frequents this forum outside of public view

(yes, we are watching you)

bwhahahahahaha:bigsmile:

Remus

Staff member
I sent an email to the webmaster yesterday about this. Still waiting on a reply.

^ Does that mean that we are supposed to have one show up now? I can't see any MiniChat?:idontknow:
Or does that mean we are not going to have one anymore? :thinking: