Merry Christmas everyone :)

MikeyC

It's already after 4am on Christmas morning in Australia, so we'll celebrate it early compared to most of the world. :)

Merry Christmas to everyone on SPW. I hope you all have a wonderful day full of cheer, happiness, and excessive eating. :thumbup:

cowboyup

Have a great day, Mikey :)

eat, drink and be uh, drunk and in digestive distress. :bigsmile:

seriously, have a great holiday, dude.

coyote

econ_coal18__01__630x420.jpg

MikeyC

Have a very sunny Christmas dude! Weather must be nice down under.
You would think so but it's actually overcast and threatening rain. Last two days have been hot.

I got a blender, a baking book, a DVD, a whole lot of vouchers, and $250. Go me! Even though the $250 will mostly be put towards car registration, it all helps.

Close to having Christmas lunch. Can't wait to tuck in!

Fingers crossed that all of you have a great day today (or tomorrow). :D :thumbup: You all deserve it!

Phoenixx

You would think so but it's actually overcast and threatening rain. Last two days have been hot.

I got a blender, a baking book, a DVD, a whole lot of vouchers, and $250. Go me! Even though the $250 will mostly be put towards car registration, it all helps.

Close to having Christmas lunch. Can't wait to tuck in!

Fingers crossed that all of you have a great day today (or tomorrow). :D :thumbup: You all deserve it!
^ That sounds great, Mikey! Put that blender and baking book to good use. You should make us all something. :)