Loyal's Thoughts

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Leaving to go get tested for cancer in about 10 or 15 minutes... wish me luck?

I was pretty stressed out about it but my gran pointed out that theres some big symptoms that accompany cancer that I dont have so that helped a lot, made me feel like it probably wont end up being cancer :LOL:.

Hopefully everything will be fine. Anyway, best o’ luck, nonetheless. :)(y)

LoyalXenite

Had some really crappy luck today, I was taking my mother to the airport to pick up her partner who was coming back from America today and we were going to park and my mother insisted that I park in an area that said some specific parking only. Then she went to go get her partner, while she is gone an airport worker (followed by two security guards who hovered in the background as well as another worker) came and told me to move along coz I wasnt allowed to park there. I was like sorry I'll move now I was just letting someone out, then I left that area and saw my mother and her partner walking by and I tried to wave them down (both of whom are deaf) neither of them saw me and so I had to loop around and come back through, they were there and so I was like get in the car I cant park I just got in trouble for it. But of course my mother insisted again that I really quickly park and they'll get in the car, they werent quick enough and sure enough the grumpy airport guy came back and took a photo of my number plates and the sign and I asked him why (I knew why but asked in hopes I;d be able to get out of it) and he tells me I was already told I couldnt park there and now Im getting a $264 fine!!!! I didnt even park that time, I was just stopped.. So of course Im now furious because I had a perfect record of no fines whatsoever and theres this scheme that we have that if you have no fines in the previous 5 years your rego costs are cheaper, but now I have to wait 5 more years before I can get it! I told my mother that she is paying the fine because its her damn fault I wanted to just pay for the damn parking and park properly but nooo she wants to save $7 and makes me park in an area Im not allowed to at a goddamned airport where theres always massive security!! Ugh, its been like 19 hours and Im still really angry about the fine and ruining my perfect record.. :mad::mad:

LoyalXenite

Hopefully everything will be fine. Anyway, best o’ luck, nonetheless. :)(y)
Hope it isn't, good luck to you! Just to let you know that cancer is afraid of garlic and likes an acidic environment so it's good to eat lots of garlic but not overdo it and eat alkaline. :)

Thanks guys, not too much longer and I'll have my results and hopefully a management plan in place for whatever it ends up being

LoyalXenite

two more hours before I go to the doctors and find out my results.. time is ticking by so damn slowly, I just want it over with.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Had some really crappy luck today, I was taking my mother to the airport to pick up her partner who was coming back from America today and we were going to park and my mother insisted that I park in an area that said some specific parking only. Then she went to go get her partner, while she is gone an airport worker (followed by two security guards who hovered in the background as well as another worker) came and told me to move along coz I wasnt allowed to park there. I was like sorry I'll move now I was just letting someone out, then I left that area and saw my mother and her partner walking by and I tried to wave them down (both of whom are deaf) neither of them saw me and so I had to loop around and come back through, they were there and so I was like get in the car I cant park I just got in trouble for it. But of course my mother insisted again that I really quickly park and they'll get in the car, they werent quick enough and sure enough the grumpy airport guy came back and took a photo of my number plates and the sign and I asked him why (I knew why but asked in hopes I;d be able to get out of it) and he tells me I was already told I couldnt park there and now Im getting a $264 fine!!!! I didnt even park that time, I was just stopped.. So of course Im now furious because I had a perfect record of no fines whatsoever and theres this scheme that we have that if you have no fines in the previous 5 years your rego costs are cheaper, but now I have to wait 5 more years before I can get it! I told my mother that she is paying the fine because its her damn fault I wanted to just pay for the damn parking and park properly but nooo she wants to save $7 and makes me park in an area Im not allowed to at a goddamned airport where theres always massive security!! Ugh, its been like 19 hours and Im still really angry about the fine and ruining my perfect record.. :mad::mad:

Haha I got angry at your mother reading this.

Though to be fair to her, it was your decision in the end since you were driving the car, soooo...

LoyalXenite

Haha I got angry at your mother reading this.

Though to be fair to her, it was your decision in the end since you were driving the car, soooo...

While technically you are correct, my mother was physically and emotionally abusive growing up so I learned to pick my battles with her, if I had not done as she told, the blowout would have been immense and humiliating, and likely have gotten us into trouble anyway given that its an airport, and would have stretched on for some time which meant it would have impacted the family xmas which was a couple days after it and of course that would have meant it was my fault for ruining the stupid thing. It may have technically been my decision but in the end I didnt really have a choice :rolleyes::confused:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
While technically you are correct, my mother was physically and emotionally abusive growing up so I learned to pick my battles with her, if I had not done as she told, the blowout would have been immense and humiliating, and likely have gotten us into trouble anyway given that its an airport, and would have stretched on for some time which meant it would have impacted the family xmas which was a couple days after it and of course that would have meant it was my fault for ruining the stupid thing. It may have technically been my decision but in the end I didnt really have a choice :rolleyes::confused:

Sorry to hear that. I was just messing with you. My parents are an emotional wreck as well so I get what you're saying. I was sooo relieved when I left home for good.

LoyalXenite

So went to get tattooed today (actually was a xmas present from my mother, who had always been pretty anti tattoo until around my 3rd tattoo where she just gave up, and now she actually has a couple herself! She got her second one today actually). I went in with 4 designs that I plan to get, thinking I'd only end up getting one because I only had the $200 to work with, but the tattoo artist is a real nice guy and actually said he could do 3 of the designs for $200 which was awesome! So I got 3/4 of the designs (the last one is a slightly larger and more extensive one that will probably cost a few hundred on its own). One of the designs I wasnt sure if it would work but he managed to find a slightly simplified way of doing it to get it to age well which im elated about because its the soundwave pattern of my best friend saying I love you which I'd gotten not long before she died.

I'll upload pics in just a moment

LoyalXenite

Fun fact: this takes my tattoo total up to 9, and my pending designs down to 1 (though Im sure I will add several more before too long)

LoyalXenite

Feeling rather low lately, no real solid reason behind it aside from being mentally screwed up. idk.

Uni goes back in a few weeks. So theres a nice dose of anxiety and stress being thrown into the mix too.

So tonight im wallowing.

28468492_753563134842571_5066365910183215911_n.jpg

LoyalXenite

So for the past month and a half or two months I've been rather unwell (physically and emotionally as per usual) so I havent been on top of the cleaning (which of course only served to make me feel worse and set off my allergies). But because Uni is due to start on Monday (save me) I really wanted to actually clean the place before Im drowning in uni assignments and all that chaos and stress. I'd given myself two days to do nothing then this weekend is for cleaning and prepping for going back to uni and today I actually achieved everything on my list for today (with the exception of a couple things that need to be done tomorrow coz of weather/ need dad to free up the clothes line).

Its stupid how easy the things on the list are for normal people and yet its been such a struggle for me, what I wouldnt give to be normal.

Im actually a little proud of myself for doing it though, its been difficult to get anything done so to knock off everything I needed to today is a real achievement :LOL:. Tomorrow I've got a few things to do but at least todays stuff is all done

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So for the past month and a half or two months I've been rather unwell (physically and emotionally as per usual) so I havent been on top of the cleaning (which of course only served to make me feel worse and set off my allergies). But because Uni is due to start on Monday (save me) I really wanted to actually clean the place before Im drowning in uni assignments and all that chaos and stress. I'd given myself two days to do nothing then this weekend is for cleaning and prepping for going back to uni and today I actually achieved everything on my list for today (with the exception of a couple things that need to be done tomorrow coz of weather/ need dad to free up the clothes line).

Its stupid how easy the things on the list are for normal people and yet its been such a struggle for me, what I wouldnt give to be normal.

Im actually a little proud of myself for doing it though, its been difficult to get anything done so to knock off everything I needed to today is a real achievement :LOL:. Tomorrow I've got a few things to do but at least todays stuff is all done
Actual footage of Loyal cleaning her house