Loyal's Thoughts

LoyalXenite

Really struggling with motivation.. I have so much to do, including an assignment thats due this week and I havent started on any of it.. not the cleaning or the uni work..

LoyalXenite

I got some of the minor uni work done, but havent started on the assignment thats due on thursday or the prepping for another assignment (prepping is also due thursday in class). I did 3 other things on my list of uni work stuff so hopefully tomorrow I can do the rest and maybe even clean

Assignment due tomorrow... Smashed it out in a few hours, and did two loads of washing, the dishes and the dog waters (scrubbing their water buckets and the big shell pool they have)

Actually had a productive few hours.. of course now im tired and drained but I got stuff done so im counting it as a win even though emotionally I feel crappy

skipped uni today. It was going to be a relatively pointless class this week coz he was gonna do one on ones with the students to make sure they're thinking about the first assignment which is due in two weeks. I dont work in that way (I do everything in one go, usually at last minute) so I wouldve sat there all lesson (potentially 3 to 4 hours depending on how he would be going through the students) waiting and doing nothing... So I dont feel too guilty about missing it. I slept so badly last night and feel sore and exhausted and sick today so I really wasnt up to it. Plus I feel rather emotionally drained today, very melancholy and im not too sure what (if anything) triggered it.

All in all I wasnt up to class physically or emotionally today and it was going to be a pointless class anyway. So I stayed home and slept. I feel a little better for sleeping but still pretty out of it. Tomorrow and the weekend will be for cleaning and uni work and grocery shopping. Today is for rest. I need it