Love Test!

Azael

I could never answer that question. I would save the person that I thought was the overall better person. That would not necessarily be a person that I 'loved'.

Who doesn´t love a hero ? So you can always save the person you love haha. ::p:

No, I would save the person who loves me , because she sees more potential in being together, right? Sneaky question though ;)

(but of course in reality I would be happy sitting in a boat with Muriel::eek::)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
man this test is hard.

Yes, very much.

See, my first instinct is to save the person who loves me, because usually knowing that someone likes me is, attractive (maybe?) to me. But then there's the why don't I love them back, is it because I don't know they love me? If that's the case, I'd have no reason to pick her over the other. If I did know, there must be some reason for me not returning the feelings. This could be because of my feelings for the other person, which must be very strong.

Assuming I do know the feelings the person who loves me has, it makes me flip flop to the other person. This is because in order for me to have such strong feelings for them I must at least think they like me as well, because when knowing someone likes me is attractive knowing they don't is unattractive. I'm just insecure like that ::p:. It states though that this person doesn't love me though, so either I don't know this, or I'm just completely infatuated, which isn't real love.

Continuing on the assumption I'm aware of each of there feelings, I would have to switch back to my initial instinct, the girl who love me but I do not love back. But then again, it's all really circumstantial, if this girl actually loves me there's a good chance she's crazy so maybe letting her drown would be the better option ::p: All other things equal though, girl who likes me.

SAM2011

Banned
lol.....I would choose the the guy that loves me. No point in saving the guy that I love if he doesn't love me. If he loved me he would, he may never love me no matter how hard I try to win him. You can grow into love so the guy that I don't love, well it might change in time.

Acegame

If there is only one i can save this situation would get me killed. Even if the girl who i love would love me back. I'm a bad decisionmaker. I'm a doubter and i have a tendency to stall making decisions. I blame it on SA ;)

Acegame

Well the title says LOVE test....duhh ;) (there is no other test that tests "love" as good as this one)

Last edited:

Acegame

I was joking, but i think it's just meant to be a devilish dilemma in the hope to get some creative answers or reasons :)

It's a trick question because once you swim to giligands isolated island and there are no other humans, love becomes very very easy. You will end up loving the one you didn't or vise versa. So basically it doesn't matter :p Personally I would choose the one with the most dexterity so i don't have to catch all the fish by myself..

Haha ::p:

i Would save the person that loves me, and probably the other person 2, since she don't love me...then it would be easier to get all save....if that impossible what the hell, my ass first : P

is impossible to get all alive out of this...2 alive is better than 1

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
It's a trick question because once you swim to giligands isolated island and there are no other humans, love becomes very very easy. You will end up loving the one you didn't or vise versa. So basically it doesn't matter :p Personally I would choose the one with the most dexterity so i don't have to catch all the fish by myself..

Haha that´s right :D, but they might also end up hating you even more and then you would have to kill them to get rid of them.

cosmosis

Haha that´s right :D, but they might also end up hating you even more and then you would have to kill them to get rid of them.

Haha only if I'm hungry enough. I saw cast away and I would rather not end up talking to a volleyball.

Srijita52

I was joking, but i think it's just meant to be a devilish dilemma in the hope to get some creative answers or reasons :)

^Haha yeah, I totally agree :p My cousin asked me to take the test which I thought would be nice to share but then again he is a little devil lol.

MaliceInWickedland

I'd let them both be shark bait. Once the sharks have satisfied their bloodlust and hunger I'll befriend them and ride on their backs to dry land :D

On a more realistic note... They'd probably both team up and let me drown because they would be tired of hearing me ramble about.. whatever I would ramble about in a situation like that. Nobody can stand me for very long. Not even those that love me ::p:

Waybuloo

I'll save the one who I love but who doesn't love me. He'll be thankful for saving his life, that or be guilty over it. I can use that to make him love me :)