Love Test!

snowcream

In my head I know the right thing to do would be save the guy who loved me
but my stupid heart always leads the way so I'd save the guy I love

schist

I would save the only person on the boat guaranteed not to disappoint me later in life -i.e., me.

Srijita52

I would be freaked out by the man that is in love with me, he can drown. I would be confused about why i'm in love with this other man, he can drown aswell.

If they were women i would save the one i love.

Hey!!!!:cool:

rbecca

I'd choose the person who loves me, because he'd probably love me for who i am.
And i can totally deal with someone that loves me for who i am, that would already mean something to me :3

sai

i wll save non-of-them bcos i m too shy...!!
hahahh........ but maybe chances for the person who loves me...!!:)

Lea

Banned
I assume if someone doesn´t love you, they won´t be eager to get saved from you either. So I´d probably save the one who reaches for me first.

Rembrandt Broam

I'd like to think that I'd ask the one who loves me to save the one I love.

But probably the more likely outcome if I was ever faced with that choice, would be that I'd save the one I love.

Dead_on_Arrival

I would save the person who loves me.

1. It would be selfish of me to save the one I love and not put the feelings of the other person first. And who says friendships could never blossom.

2. I could not live on a deserted island for the rest of my days being rejected for life by someone who does not love me.

*Amy*

I would save the one who was a better person or whom I consider deserved more to live.

cosmosis

It's a trick question because once you swim to giligands isolated island and there are no other humans, love becomes very very easy. You will end up loving the one you didn't or vise versa. So basically it doesn't matter :p Personally I would choose the one with the most dexterity so i don't have to catch all the fish by myself..