Let's dance.

Frivolous

Have you ever had the sudden urge to dance in public (randomly. on the bus. in the street. on a car.)?

But can't. Because you feel awkward? :cool:

Last edited:

JonnyD

no, i had the urge to sing along, i guess even if you wherent sociali awkward you would feel silly dancing in a bus o_O

lunarla

Sorta, but I never, ever would. It's not even really an urge because it's so muffled. Instead, I do so in the privacy of my own home, lol. Just got finished played a couple hours of DDR. :)

philly2bits

Never in public. Sometimes I might have the urge to dance a little if I some music, but only at home. And what I do is not very good. I definitely won't be winning any dance contests that's for sure. ::p:

BlackKids

I love dancing and singing. Can't do either but still love trying :) Normally in the comfort of my own home but like others have said would feel liberating.
Its on my things to do :)

Richey

i'm a really relaxed funny dancer in my house but as soon as i'm thrown into an intense social occasion i turn into a different person and i must look stiff and pathetic on the dance floor, i mean im far to busy worrying about what others are thinking and doing that it throws me off my game completely...

mrb

i dance a lot to hard core rave at home , well if you can call it dancing lol but no not in public . although i used to go to raves with my mates and dance all night years ago ....

Hello*22

Ya when i'm listening to my ipod in public i get a spring in my step, almost as if i'm about to take off dancing!

U

userremoved

I think I would be shot if people ever saw me dancing. So no I dont get the urge lol.

Elad

Banned
I love randomly dancing around my house, not so much in public lol.

There was one night though, the first and last time I tried ecstasy (not condoning it) and had way too much to drink, so I ended up doing the robot etc all over random clubs lol, the worst was some bar playing country music and there I was popping and locking really badly, rofl.

Yeah.. lots of regrets. :p