• Left sided.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Right Sided.

Votes: 69 65.1%
  • Something else??

Votes: 12 11.3%

• Total voters

Boby

I'm curious about this...so are you left sided or right sided?
I'm talking about your left or right side of your brain.Which one is dominant to you?
The left side is logical,rational,mathematical,scientific etc.
The right side is illogical,intuitive,irrational,romantic,poetic,spiritual,imaginative etc.

I'm left sided.::p:

Ok because of some confused people ,if you choose left side it doesn't mean you are religious it just means you have an inclination toward one or more of those traits.Ok changed religious with spiritual.

Last edited:

twiggle

Definitely more right sided than left but I think I'm pretty rational too (irrational thoughts, rational reasoning)

Boby

that looks pretty unfair. left-sided seem to have no undesirable qualities. :mad:

i'm being defensive, so it's probably obvious. lol. but that's minus "religious."

It's not black or white ,is more like which one is dominant ...you don't have only half of the brain::p: as for the qualities they don't come in a package it's possible that only one will manifest.

Feeling_Nothing

I selected left however the test said right sided.
I consider myself a very rational person but I'm not religious though :)

montejocarlo

It's not black or white ,is more like which one is dominant ...you don't have only half of the brain::p: as for the qualities they don't come in a package it's possible that only one will manifest.

fair enough. case rested. i won't complain anymore. :cool:

WeirdyMcGee

I'm left handed... but I thought the left side of the brain was the artistic side?
...I guess it's the right side. I'm right sided.
haha

Although I do tend to think rationally; my fears and anxieties tend to get the best of me most of the time lately.
I do not have any mind for numbers at all. Me no math... or read.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

I took this and got "You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 18 questions"

Left side I think? ::p: I always think I am more right sided than I really am, I'm not really at all but I for some reason always want to say I am. Or maybe it's the other way around, and because of that I answered all the questions opposite on the quiz. I don't know, now I'm just confusing myself

Hoppy

My front side is the most dominant these days.

But I write left and do almost everything else right handed.

Boby

I'm left handed...

That's a bit weird ...the left part of your body is controlled by the right side of your brain yet you said you are more of artist so the left side of your brain is dominant.
The thing is i've met a few left handed ppl and they are the smartest persons that I ever met (when it comes to logical,math problems).

WeirdyMcGee

That's a bit weird ...the left part of your body is controlled by the right side of your brain yet you said you are more of artist so the left side of your brain is dominant.
The thing is i've met a few left handed ppl and they are the smartest persons that I ever met (when it comes to logical,math problems).

Oh, yes. My father and uncle are both geniuses AND left handed.
Then-- my sister is right handed and a genius.
I'm the odd one out. Left handed... and kinda dumb. haha

I think that most of the very smart people I knew in highschool were left handed, too.

Iluv

I voted something else because I can't put a stamp on what I am. I am very confusing.

coyote

Here is a test for those who aren't sure- there are others, but this is the first one that came up when I googled it. And there's nothing "wrong" or "bad" about either- I'd say that most people have some characteristics of both, with one just being more dominant than the other.

Hemispheric Dominance Test determine if your left or right brain hemisphere is dominant

"You responded as a right brained person to 12 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 6questions."

so i guess i'm more of righty brain

but, i dress to the left

Iluv

I did the test for fun and got
You responded as a right brained person to 0 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 18questions.

HAHAH, Uhm wait what ? I hate math.