Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in a request to be banned from the site.

I love you guys. I just have personal issues, and this site does me no good anyway.
Maybe I'll see a few of you in the future. Maybe not.
But it was fun while it lasted.

All things must come to an end. Thanks to you all :) Those I know, and those I don't know, I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Take care :)

Cosmic, you have a big heart, this is a strength, so keep moving forward and never give up. All the best.

Cosmic, you have a big heart, this is a strength, so keep moving forward and never give up. All the best.

Thanks Phocas :)
I think I may have given you a hard time before, but it was because I appreciate you very much. I enjoy every one of your posts, and I think you're a great guy for not only your advice, but being positive with every single person here.

You, sir, deserve the best.

Thanks again.

T T T

Good luck with your personal issues, and with everything in the future.
Take care, and be happy. :)

Toomuchfear

Good luck. I do think that site has it's pro's and con's. On one side it reminds you that you're different and sometimes that makes me feel stuck in a rut. On the flipside, when I have problems, it is refreshing too hear from others and their perspectives on things, it makes me feel like I'm not so alone. Plus it is full of great talented people who are sadly being held back from their true potential

Good song btw, well more of a journey than a song!

EscapeArtist

Aw, I'll miss you on the site! You are a great part of it.
But I'm really glad to hear you're taking this positive step.
Best wishes to you

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Cos! Why a ban I understand a departure but one day to return on all your glories... =/ Well I wish you well mate. Dont be a stranger totally when you feel the time is right, good luck with things you have all the power to succeed in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.