Kissing

Silatuyok

Just don't get over eager on your first kiss. I think many guys tend to think that first kisses should start off passionate, but then it just feels like having a wet sponge pressed up against your face when you least expect it. Start off slow, and gentle. And the first kiss does not have to be lengthy or lead to other things, by any means.

doubleM

theres nothing to it. just move in for the kill and gently lay it on her. once you do it youll never forget how.

KiaKaha

Banned
Just don't get over eager on your first kiss. I think many guys tend to think that first kisses should start off passionate, but then it just feels like having a wet sponge pressed up against your face when you least expect it. Start off slow, and gentle. And the first kiss does not have to be lengthy or lead to other things, by any means.

I think this is sound advice. Most girls would respond very well to this.

SocialMT

I have mentioned this before on other threads but I am 22 years old and have never had a girlfriend. I have been seeing a counsellor and she has helped me and I feel capable of finding a girlfriend now. However, I am incredibly anxious about kissing. I am more anxious about kissing than I am sex because obviously you are expected to have your first kiss before sex and I have had neither. I need help to relax for when this situation comes around. Any ideas/techniques?

don't worry about it so much, if you get hung up over the little things your going to stress yourself out more than you need to, in fact it will come naturally to you and you will realize that it's not as scary as you think it is.

also tell the girl your with that your new to this, you may think she will laugh at you but that not true if she really respects you and cares for you she will understand that your nervous and will be happy that your honest with her.

Just remember no one knew what they were doing their first time. you'll do great! :)