Kia's Ultimate rejection thread

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't know what it is about you, man, because I have less money and less attractiveness than you do, but I still get interested women. Curious....

You are not misguided about women. Your personality is different and it attracts.

He, on the other side, is clueless about how to act. He globalizes, overdramatizes, tries too hard, comes off as desperate, bitter and frustrated. People notice when someone is being like this.

It's all a matter of personality, imo.

Starry

^^ Mikey is great and everything, but personally I'd be more attracted to Kia... But maybe I just see beyond the bitter, frustrated side... And maybe it's just that I like "different".

As you say it's all a matter of personality. Kia just needs to find women with the right personality, something he's clearly going to find hard to do as they are clearly rare in society as we know it...

1BlackSheep

But maybe I just see beyond the bitter, frustrated side... And maybe it's just that I like "different".

As you say it's all a matter of personality. Kia just needs to find women with the right personality, something he's clearly going to find hard to do as they are clearly rare in society as we know it...
I think this is why I can sympathize with Kia as well. I, too, feel "different" and it's tough finding someone who would be a good match for all of my idiosyncrasies. It's like trying to find the proverbial needle in the haystack! I personally am not looking for someone who is "badass".

KiaKaha

Banned
she said she was looking for a bit a badass

not a jerk

not someone who is bad

there is a difference

Urban Dictionary: badass

^ Ahh assertive then.

Ah there it is. I knew it was coming.

And herein lies the problem that I have been trying to explain for such a long time.

Firstly - it's all semantics isn't it.

Easygoing/nice does not equate to being a pushover or not being self assured. They are not exclusive from each other - however I think people's interpretation of it is. If you are pleasant person to be around then you MUST be a pussy.

I am not a pussy, far from it - just because I use consideration and manners and I like being nice to people I like doesn't make me a pushover - even though it seems to be interpreted that way.

The problem is over compensation - she want's a badass, which according to the definition provided by coyote means confidence, urban dictionary is the epitome of accuracy so we will go with that. However I have noticed a tendency that women who want bad asses go for guys who over compensate and are actually 'jerks' instead - which is another interesting observation, it seems of the two spectrums - the one that wins out is usually the guy that has confidence but also just treats people like garbage.

but I digress. Once again when I read comments like that I feel like I should just turn into a cocky pompous disagreeable douchebag with a massive ego.

Anyway.... she had bad teeth. That is my non negotiable deal breaker. But if I hear that I am too 'nice' again then really - it's just a stupid thing to say. You are just perpetuating this 'girls like jerks' myth that everyone hates so much.

Next up - the progression of dating and why it's natural to feel good about meeting someone you are excited about... before the inevitable rejection without any solid good reason.

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
You are not misguided about women. Your personality is different and it attracts.

He, on the other side, is clueless about how to act. He globalizes, overdramatizes, tries too hard, comes off as desperate, bitter and frustrated. People notice when someone is being like this.

It's all a matter of personality, imo.

Clueless how to act is a little unfair - I know how to act perfectly well, if I didn't all these women would tell me to get lost right away. Which is exactly the point of the thread. These girls, well the ones I have mentioned I mean - they have all liked me... they have dated me multiple times, cuddled me, got close to me, kissed me, hugged me, told me that I am really fun to be around and easy going etc, told me personal, intimate things about their life that they have said that they have NEVER told anyone before... and even on occasion.. they have even had sex with me... so, I disagree - I am not clueless. Trust me - there are guys out there FAR FAR more hopeless than me - right nasty sorts who have NO IDEA how to behave- who drive them away instantly. Seriously.

I am not over dramatizing either - everything that I have written is 100% true. The only thing I don't do is concede. If that makes me unattractive - so be it.
It's all good. I don't write for kicks. I simply reflect from what I observe. I already know that I am not perfect, but don't mistake my writings for inaccuracy or a personal attack. Yes I am frustrated. Is it wrong to feel that way?
I think not. Everyone has negative feelings residing in them.

Last edited:

MikeyC

^^ Mikey is great and everything, but personally I'd be more attracted to Kia... But maybe I just see beyond the bitter, frustrated side... And maybe it's just that I like "different".

I think this is why I can sympathize with Kia as well. I, too, feel "different" and it's tough finding someone who would be a good match for all of my idiosyncrasies. It's like trying to find the proverbial needle in the haystack! I personally am not looking for someone who is "badass".
See, Kia? I'm not crazy! :giggle:

KiaKaha

Banned
Kia, I'm should be the last one to say anything here but if so many girls are rejecting you for being "too nice" it can't be all in your head. There must be something you need to work on. I don't know what it is as don't really see how you act in real life. Is there anyone who can give you an honest opinion? Friends? Family? Don't ask the girl as there's high chance she'll tell you the truth. You don't have to be perfect, not everyone who's in a relationship is "perfect".

Thanks. I only say that I have to be perfect, because I feel like any flaws I may have are never able to be looked past. I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to never make a mistake and to live up to grand expectations.

You know I have actually been thinking about that. I kind of wish I could have a fly on the wall. Perhaps next time I will ask them straight up what the real reason is, the true reason - rather than being polite about the rejection - To get a more objective idea of what is going on. I know that when I get an excuse to not take things further, it's most likely an attempt to not hurt my feelings while simultaneously making them feel OK about letting me down (because no one likes breaking up with someone - it makes you feel bad that you are hurting the person) which is noble = however I wish I could have a bit more credit and a bit more courtesy - rather than just ignoring me completely or fobbing me off with a line - it's really rude when that happens.

Srijita52

Thanks. I only say that I have to be perfect, because I feel like any flaws I may have are never able to be looked past. I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to never make a mistake and to live up to grand expectations.

You know I have actually been thinking about that. I kind of wish I could have a fly on the wall. Perhaps next time I will ask them straight up what the real reason is, the true reason - rather than being polite about the rejection - To get a more objective idea of what is going on. I know that when I get an excuse to not take things further, it's most likely an attempt to not hurt my feelings while simultaneously making them feel OK about letting me down (because no one likes breaking up with someone - it makes you feel bad that you are hurting the person) which is noble = however I wish I could have a bit more credit and a bit more courtesy - rather than just ignoring me completely or fobbing me off with a line - it's really rude when that happens.
I'm sorry Kia, but yeah maybe its a good idea. The next time someone rejects you for being too nice (I hope they don't!) ask them what exactly they mean by this. You don't have to be a jerk, just ask in a polite but direct manner. Because "too nice" is a vauge term which can be interpreted in a thousand of different ways. Not everyone's going to give you a precise answer though, maybe they're not sure themselves but it doesn't hurt to try.

Remus

Staff member
I can't view page 24 in firefox but can in IE? I can see page 25 in firefox.
Bizarre!