Keep fighting or call it quites

Anirbas91

How do you know if a relationship is worth fighting for? I've been with this guy for over a year now. He has this social network were he flirts and occasionally sexts. I've complained to him time and time again about the flirting. I've never confronted him about the sexting because he doesn't know that I know. There are a lot more details I can include if necessary. I just need some advice if I should keep trying or end things.

bcsr

Sounds like the guy is a jerk. If he's already cheated on you, then there shouldn't be any hesitation. I would consider sexting cheating, personally.

Nathália

If the other person is not fighting to keep you and they're not going to make a 180, so that they can love you. I don't think it's worth the fight at all. If you have to keep complaining, he's just simply not listening. You deserve someone to listen to you and someone who's not sneaky. I'm sorry that he's a ding bat.

market.garden

Confront him about the sexting and see what he says. If he knows its upsetting you and he's still doing it, then you're better off without him in my opinion.

lonelyworm

**** that **** , If Hes ****ing about Get rid.

I Just broke out of a 2yr relationship , Found out she had cheated 1yr and 6mnths in.

Got rid straight away .

Get your standards stated and be strong.I would rather be on my own than be with someone who thinks its acceptable to **** about while in a relationship. Waste of time If your both not 100%Devoted to each other

Believe me I can tell ya.!

Nathália

**** that **** , If Hes ****ing about Get rid.

I Just broke out of a 2yr relationship , Found out she had cheated 1yr and 6mnths in.

Got rid straight away .

Get your standards stated and be strong.I would rather be on my own than be with someone who thinks its acceptable to **** about while in a relationship. Waste of time If your both not 100%Devoted to each other

Believe me I can tell ya.!

I understand your frustrations, because I had someone that lied to me. People who cheat or worthless. I don't see how people can do that to someone and not just break up with them. I will never get this about humans. Cheating is the most stupid thing ever, I don't even know why it's as popular as it is.

You told him once and that was enough. If he didn't get the memo, he does not care. Let the dog be a dog because you're only going to hurt yourself more for trying to believe in him. Sad there really are people who love to take advantage of peoples hearts and you can't tell who they are. They need a description tag sewed onto their clothes.

shakethelight

I dated someone like that. I had to end it, someone who really loves you doesn't abuse your trust like that. Relationships shouldn't be hard. I feel like they should compliment your life. If he's added stress than you would like, talk to him, and if that doesn't work...just end it. You will find someone worthy of the love you have to give.

lonely_drummer

I dated someone like that. I had to end it, someone who really loves you doesn't abuse your trust like that. Relationships shouldn't be hard. I feel like they should compliment your life. If he's added stress than you would like, talk to him, and if that doesn't work...just end it. You will find someone worthy of the love you have to give.

I completely agree!

Phoenixx

It sounds like you need to call it quits. Flirting is one thing, but sexting? I also think that's pretty much cheating. I don't see much of a point in fighting this. If he's doing all this, even AFTER you confronted him, then he truly does not care about the relationship. You deserve someone so much better.

WeirdyMcGee

One year out of your life is nothing, really-- a blink on the radar.
Someone who does things despite knowing it bothers you and is not apologetic about it is not worth your time at all.

da_illest101

No point in staying, since you are clearly not ok with what he does.

Someone who does those things are in need of a certain type of attention, they want it from as many girls as possible. In a few years he is gonna see the emptyness of his choice.

THeCARS1979

How do you know if a relationship is worth fighting for? I've been with this guy for over a year now. He has this social network were he flirts and occasionally sexts. I've complained to him time and time again about the flirting. I've never confronted him about the sexting because he doesn't know that I know. There are a lot more details I can include if necessary. I just need some advice if I should keep trying or end things.

Yeah I would end it soon. you can find someone better then this. You dont seem happy about the whole thing at all so why put up with that. What else did he do?

Fighter86

If you have to ask, it isn't worth it. If you were happy, you'd know. If you're having doubts, it's for a reason.

Agreed. I don't think he takes you seriously you should end things. But if for some reason you choose to stay on, you need to keep in mind this guy is definatey not someone you should marry or stay long term with.