It's like no one cares...

Emma22w

I know exactly what you mean, a lot of my days I just have nobody to tell things to, except on here and somebody else I talk to but thats online as well. My online life beats my real life at the moment lol.

Haha! My online life is the same!

DarkSeeker

It's like no one cares

I care, but I can only help you as much as you can help me...

The problem is not a simple to solve as going outside and meeting somebody to befriend. There's somewhere a need to grow up, to accept and control our chaotic emotions and mature as a responsible adult and human being.

Something virtually impossible to do alone, and yet we aren't given much of a choice.

lunarla

There's somewhere a need to grow up, to accept and control our chaotic emotions and mature as a responsible adult and human being.

I think this is so true. I'm beginning to really believe this even though it's hard to realize that this is all in my control. Even though I really do know it. If that makes any sense. I control how deep I get into a depression with my negativity. It's so easy to justify it as being my mind or just how I think. But really, there's a line and IIII either cross it or I don't and I do it consciously. Thank you for that post!

friendchen

You're right.. and I do feel like that too...
living without friends or without somebody to talk to is really depressing and frustrating..

That's because nobody cares. I don't talk about people here, but other don't care. I read this somewhere: When you're 20 you're thinking what others are thinking about you. When you 40 you don't care what others think about you. And when you're 60 you understand that nobody ever cared about you... Man stands alone in this world.
But I don't think that this fits to everybody.

well you do have us..
and I feel the same way..I try to ignore it, which is tough lol. or I try to be there for myself...I search for something that may help, like this forum for example.
I dont have really anybody to talk to about deep stuff such as Social phobia or lifes problems. Most people don't seem like they want to talk about those things.

I know exactly what you mean, a lot of my days I just have nobody to tell things to, except on here and somebody else I talk to but thats online as well. My online life beats my real life at the moment lol.

All I really have is my online life, unless you consider talking to family, but that isnt fully the same.

Darker Than Black

i feel like that when I'm sad...like right now,

a friend of mine just changed Uni programs because he want to be w/ his gf

being single sucks, doesn't it, if i can talk more...a lot more, i mean his like 200pounds and he have a gf, im only 160, i don't think i look bad...i just don't talk enough, so its hard to start a relationship

Darker Than Black I don't think he's a very good friend. I had one friend who forgets me when he finds a girl. When the girl is gone, than we're friends again. I don't keep much contact with him now. I don't think he's a bad person, but he choose what's better for him. It's his own life. We should be more selfish too.

LockieKermit

Can I just say you look really pretty. Sorry if it sounds weird but I wanted you to know.

Your welcome to talk to anyone on this forum via the chat bar at the bottom.

klytus

I know. I just wanted to make her possibly feel a bit better (I wasn't lying) is all.

Given the number of pictures of herself she put up on her profile, it's safe to assume that she is very insecure about her looks. Telling her she's pretty might make her feel a bit better for a moment, but that'd be it. Her good looks apparently don't help with her loneliness, and certainly aren't a substitute for human interaction.

Why don't you take her out for dinner? That'd be helpful. (However, given the distance between you two, this might not be a realistic piece of advice.)

Why is that that even when im with my "friends" or "family" I still feel lonely?? whats wrong with me.. i have so much to be thankful for but I still feel so alone...ewww!!!