is being a male virgin unnattractive?

SickJoke

sofisticated ones, hence comparing us with other lesser intellgient lifeforms is abit way off course captain.

or maybe newts have panic attacks? :confused:

No it's not off course at all. We're all animals. Other apes are extremely similar to us. And sure, other animals can have anxiety.

Alphabet

So I wouldn't have sex with an ugly girl, can you blame me? Every other guy on this planet would agree with me (unless he's desperate). They just feel that it's too taboo to verbalize it.

Whateversss. Atleast you'll say it I guess. I am gonna need to be really really lucky then because if that's what everyone believes I'm screwed!! You should answer my previous question. I'm too curious. Or maybe you don't wanna tell everyone. That's fine.

Re: Alphabet

Whateversss. Atleast you'll say it I guess. I am gonna need to be really really lucky then because if that's what everyone believes I'm screwed!!

I think while it may be true, each guy's idea of attractive or ugly may be different- and I'm sure you're not as ugly as you think. In any case I'm sure there are some out there that will find you attractive- you just have to get out there and find them.

I wish I wish I were a fish

Fishing for compliments or is your self esteem really that low?

Uhmm no!!!!! Pull-ease DON'T give me any compliments. That is not what I'm looking for. I want just making a statement, I wasn't really even being totally serious. Now tell me have you ever had a girlfriend?

SickJoke

Re: I wish I wish I were a fish

Fishing for compliments or is your self esteem really that low?

Uhmm no!!!!! Pull-ease DON'T give me any compliments. That is not what I'm looking for. I want just making a statement, I wasn't really even being totally serious. Now tell me have you ever had a girlfriend?

Hahaha:D

Well from what I can tell from your pic, that's a very attractive hand covering your face. Have you considered hand modeling? :D

But really, from what I can tell, you look lovely, and I'm a brutally honest person. So stop selling yourself short. Why are you covering your face anyway, did you have to cough or sneeze at the last second before the pic snapped? :D

j_brown2

Banned
I been wonderin if i have a girls mind!, i know i sound like a girl at times on here when i type. but thats not what i mean,i mean do guys too look at girls shoes? I mean I notice when she wears the wrong shoes that i dont like in an instant. Like if I just see her upper body when she dances and think like oh she looks good, than I see her legs and those SHOES and I am like get away from me. i cant really like her like that than, she looks so weird like an idiot or clown, i just wanna go away from her, not have anything to do with her. Do guys too when a girl tells them your sooo good lookin or whatever feel completely turned off, like the girl is worthless than, like shes lower than me! I just cant like her like that. if she feels like iam good lookin, means like she thinks she is lucky that she got me so complete turn offffff. Well I don't think of all that when Iam in a situation like this. The moment I hear this a feeling comes over me, big turn off and I just have to get away from her. Can't stand her anymore. If a girl gets intimate with me to quick i feel soooo turned off too! Like last time i talked with one, and she said somethin like "whats even cooler is iam having a heart to heart with you right now" ahh get the **** outta here woman, conversation was over, I came up with an excuse and left

i been just wondering after reading this thread...
I could have sex with any girl, as long as shes young and thin, no matter what shoes or whatever, coz i got a high sex drive, but like for a relationship or when iam not particularly horny thats different than.

maybe iam just being a weirdo again. apologize

* iam doing the same shit though, throwing my emotions at girls, and make them be soo turned off by me than. cant help it, its desperation time

* I used "like" like a 100 times, annoying I know, can't think of another word to use though or a different way to say it

*** I been totally offtopic and crazy again. I will just leave it. If someone feels like deleting or moving it, do as you wish.

An attractive hand? Hand modeling? lol. A big head? Measured your head? lol... well **** mine is sure bigger than yours. I didn't measure it though so I can't post numbers to compare. ROFL. Iam in my own little world. Is OK they like me here. Back to the dead now

Last edited:

thor01

What if it was the ugliest girl you've ever seen in your life, would you still feel lucky :D because that's the way you're perceived when you come across as desperate to women. Attraction is different for men and women. We want physical beauty, they want certain personality characteristics.

Well i meant a girl I happened to find attractive yes, I just didnt mention that.

So do you think if a guy looks attractive to a woman but comes across as shy, and doesnt seem to have these characteristics most women wouldnt be interseted at all?

Shy guys get woman and are in relationships too I would guess. I went on dating sites and come across as the most desperate guy, said things like wanna get laid baby and some girls replied back with their number. Well they didn't know I was shy though and from the line I guess they thought Iam not. Whenever I mentioned I got SA than all girl would dissapear though, except for one who studied psychology lol

My point though is you can get a girl no matter who you are. With those characteristics it's just a lot easier, and quite certain you will find a girl every night you go out.

Last edited:

Errordotocx

My point though is you can get a girl no matter who you are. With those characteristics it's just a lot easier, and quite certain you will find a girl every night you go out.

Well of course you can, if you had no standards what so ever it would be cake. But everyone has standards, I know I do. Even though my standards aren't strict...I still have them. I would imagine that anyone that says they don't is lying.

Remus

Staff member
Yes we can create art, but we're still apes.

When threatened chimps throw thier poo at the threat, should we also do this too? I'd prefer that to CBT :D

yes we are apes, civilised apes, hyper intelligent apes, we have a different set of rules for the so-called pack, I find your view far too simplistic and it really isn't backed by any kind of substantial study.

YouTube - Monkey eating poo at zoo

Well of course you can, if you had no standards what so ever it would be cake. But everyone has standards, I know I do. Even though my standards aren't strict...I still have them. I would imagine that anyone that says they don't is lying.

Iam just saying coz some guys on here I think are being a bit unreal and think they can't get a girl now if they don't posess those caracteristics. I know of one guy "no1" who got brainwashed in believing that lol

Lea

Banned
Re: Pineapple Upsidedown Cake

God damn it sickjoke, you don't think very highly of unattractive people do you? you seem to think of them like they're trash? I have one important question I've been wondering.... have you ever had a girlfriend? or a date? since you seem to be the expert. Just curious.

You still didn´t answer the second part of the question SickJoke...