I'm going to become a Spinster

mismeek

Ya know what? we should all just marry each other so no one will be lonely lol. Im not too bad looking and I can carry some what of a conversation. I cant cook tho. Any takers!? lol

I'm not going to live long enough to become a spinster.

I really don't want to get married though, or have a relationship. It's just not for me.

I'm going to be married to my career. I think that will bring me way more fulfillment.

Oh how time changes everything. I've now been married for over a year:eek:

MrSunday

For those who don't know a Spinster is an elderly single woman who hasn't gotten married or laid. I have a feeling this is what I'm going to become because of my lack of social skills, fear of the opposite sex, and fear of people in general. Sometimes I wish i could have an arranged marriage so I could be guaranteed a mate. Idk.......I'm rambling. Anyone else feel the same way?::(:

Marry me! Together, we will ride on a magic carpet and explore the whole nude word....

Aladdin-and-Jasmine-disney-couples-7076263-420-419.jpg

Aren't we a great potential couple?

Back to reality...don't worry about it. You don't need to get married/laid. So what. Just have fun with your life.

MrSunday

Ya know what? we should all just marry each other so no one will be lonely lol. Im not too bad looking and I can carry some what of a conversation. I cant cook tho. Any takers!? lol

I'll marry you. Don't care if your a guy or a woman.

CabinetLarge-xena300.jpg

Just don't look like the picture above. She looks like she has a penish.

InvisaLady

I really desire love, affection companion......sex would be nice too. But I doubt I will ever find a guy who has low enough standards. I'm not very attractive, live off SSI, can't drive and have terrible credit so I just don't see how any man could want me as a companion.

Rembrandt Broam

I really desire love, affection companion......sex would be nice too. But I doubt I will ever find a guy who has low enough standards. I'm not very attractive, live off SSI, can't drive and have terrible credit so I just don't see how any man could want me as a companion.

Because none of those things define who you are, and it's you that any potential guy should be interested in.

InvisaLady

And yet when you look at guys ads on dating sites they want beautiful, outgoing, successful women. Not bland, boring disabled ones.

Rembrandt Broam

And yet when you look at guys ads on dating sites they want beautiful, outgoing, successful women. Not bland, boring disabled ones.

I'm sure you could say the same about the dating site ads that some girls place, but all that shows is that some people only value superficial qualities. If those aren't the qualities that you yourself value, then they're probably not the kind of person you'd be particularly interested in anyway.

Ashiene

I like to think that I don't need a woman to make myself feel or be more than the man I already am.