I'm confused

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Ahh the devil never uses his real name

Louis+Cypher.jpg

Oh, hahaha! Now I get it. Awesome! ::p:

My friends allll drive porches, i must make amennndss.

One of my fav Janis Songs. I wish I could have some Grateful Dead lyrics with my name! lol

Krista

My friends allll drive porches, i must make amennndss.

One of my fav Janis Songs. I wish I could have some Grateful Dead lyrics with my name! lol

Oh, ask Remus and Remus shall give...make him mad though and he taketh away!

mrb

mine is now the wind cried mary :confused: what on earth does that mean ? all a bit deep for me remus , and yes i know it was you lol :rolleyes:

mrb

After all the jacks are in their boxesAnd the clowns have all gone to bedYou can hear happiness staggering on down the streetFootsteps dressed in redAnd the wind whispers maryA broom is drearily sweepingUp the broken pieces of yesterdays lifeSomewhere a queen is weepingSomewhere a king has no wifeAnd the wind, it cries maryThe traffic lights, they turn, uh, blue tomorrowAnd shine their emptiness down on my bedThe tiny island sags down stream’cause the life that lived is,Is deadAnd the wind screams maryUh-will the wind ever rememberThe names it has blow in the past? And with this crutch, it’s old age, and it’s wisdomIt whispers no, this will be the lastAnd the wind cries mary ohhhhhhhhhh thats deep::p:

Last edited:

mrb

im reading all the names we have been given ... boy the mods have been busy :D all good fun though isnt it ;)