I'm confused

Krista

On why the hell this strange saying is put below my name:

Lord wont you buy me a Mercedez Benz

And how do I get it off? Or at least change it.

Yeah.. Did a mod do this without your permission?
You'll have to contact a mod and ask them to change it.

philly2bits

Looks like someone is having a bit of fun. ::p:

The only way to have it changed or removed is to bribe a mod. :D

Krista

Like I just said to someone, I certainly wouldn't be asking for a Benz but if anyone would like to fix it so I'm asking God for a Corvette I'd be much appreciative :)

mrb

be nice to the mod who put it there lol ... someone on here put on mine official attention hog .... at the time i wasnt amused , but looking back it was funny :D hmmmmm after writing that i bet the person involved puts it back there :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I always wondered about those things below some people's usernames... I didn't know mods put them o_O

Krista

I always wondered about those things below some people's usernames... I didn't know mods put them o_O

I know, neither did I. I searched and searched for a way to find it but couldn't and now there's one stuck right there. I'm not even sure why they chose that but I have a feeling I know who did it...

I mean we could have at least collaborated on it.

Luke1993

I'll guess it's because the avatar is somebody who appears to be praying. So the moderator thought they'd cause a scandal and a cheap laugh.

AimeeSP

LOL Im confused too i have ...

there is a light that never goes out

The smiths - i like it. ::p:

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Moderator abusing his power?

OOOO I would'nt say that.... ;)
FOR REAL gave me the idea, cheers the place up a little, I can always change it back :cool:

All the participants of this thread, now have titles :)

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I know, neither did I. I searched and searched for a way to find it but couldn't and now there's one stuck right there. I'm not even sure why they chose that but I have a feeling I know who did it...

I mean we could have at least collaborated on it.

It's related to that song someone posted here... but I guess you already found it out, lol ::p:

Remus

Staff member
I got a title, but I don't know what it means... LOL

Ahh the devil never uses his real name

Louis+Cypher.jpg