I'm baffled by looks...

CrzyDrmr

Sounds stupid, but I truly am. I have no idea what is considered "good" or "ugly" or "hot" when it comes to women's taste. I know how guy's taste is, but not the ladies. So, what is it that they look for? And I can never figure out what some girls have seen in me. I think I just look average at best like most any random guy you see. So tell me what the deal is please! Oh and BTW, there are 2 pics of me below if anyone cares to look and leave me and good, honest response. Negative or not, I'd just like to know either way! Lol, thanks all...::p:

WeirdyMcGee

There are websites devoted strictly to having strangers 'rate' your photo for hotness. If you're really curious, you could try there?

...they kind of disgust me--- the whole concept of 'rating' people freaks me out but I guess some people are curious and some people like the ego boost.
You should be able to feel happy with who you are all by yourself, though.
F*** anyone who thinks you are anything less than awesome!
We're all born to look a certain way and no one should be able to tell you that you're not good enough the way you are.

JamesSmith

Watch movies and look at what the successful male characters are wearing, especially the bad guys.

As for what you look like, that's something that is sort of given to you. You can work out and stuff to look better, i guess. Idk though, I'm thin and still a virgin so I don't know if that makes that much of a difference.

CrzyDrmr

Right on, and my fault for that. Didn't mean to come off like that or anything, just curious. I've never posted anything like that on those kinds of sites and never would, just thought I would try here to get an honest response. Oh well...

CrzyDrmr

You may be a little above average looking actually. You could definitely get chicks if you tried. What sucks about getting chicks is if you have to try a lot unless you get lucky on the first one you try.

Thanks man. As for the chicks, hope you are right! Even though I'm not the type at all to approach one haha.

Felgen

Different women have different tastes. Generally, most women (in terms of looks) tend to look for signs of health and fertility. That being said, other factors than looks play a vital role as well.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Cristiano Ronaldo, Crown Prince Haakon, Jay-Z and Brad Pitt are all considered attractive, but they don't physically resemble each other.

JamesSmith

Well yeah, of course millionaire actors and rappers are considered attractive. They have superior status. You could be average looking and become a millionaire and all the sudden you'd be attractive. Comparing us to superstars is irrelevant.

CrzyDrmr

Rich or not, I'm pretty sure all those guys would be considered attractive. But you are right, totally irrelevant. Money usually transcends all. Just look at hugh heffner lol...nuff said. :eek:

Felgen

Well yeah, of course millionaire actors and rappers are considered attractive. They have superior status. You could be average looking and become a millionaire and all the sudden you'd be attractive. Comparing us to superstars is irrelevant.

Superior status makes you more desirable, not more attractive in the physical department. Most people do nott think that Donald Trump or Hugh Hefner are attractive, but neither of them are having a hard time getting laid.

Compare Brad Pitt to a regular late 40's man and you'll see why he's considered attractive.

vexatiousmind

I think you look good ; )

Look up the science of sex appeal, and the golden ratio. I believe we don't have much control over who we find physically attractive.

But of course if someone personality is ugly, they become ugly too.

Also, I have been attracted to people who when I first met them, I though they were ugly. But they had such good personalities they became attractive.

token_asian_friend

I'm a dude so don't get excited, but based on your very fuzzy pics (lol), I think you're a very attractive male also. You do look a little "sweaty" and raggedy though like miss_amy said, but I guess some females actually like that. I can definitely see how certain females would consider you "hot".

CrzyDrmr

I'm a dude so don't get excited, but based on your very fuzzy pics (lol), I think you're a very attractive male also. You do look a little "sweaty" and raggedy though like miss_amy said, but I guess some females actually like that. I can definitely see how certain females would consider you "hot".

Haha, thanks man. Doesn't matter your a guy, either way I just wanted the truth. If nothing else, at least I'm not the type to homophobe-out at a post like yours lol

upndwn

According to studies the ideal male is tall, has a V-shaped body (broad shoulders and thin waist), thin legs and a symmetrical face. This is of course strictly biologically speaking. There are a lot of other factors to consider. Much of it is a matter of preference and culture also has some influence.