I'm back....gah...long time away.

Ignace

You can not possibly understand how insane I was going without my rig.:mad:

Well, don't be afraid, it didn't miss you. I played on it till you got back. ;) It would be a crime if nobody would use a rig like that.:eek: But I forgot to delete the browsing history, so please don't check it.::eek::

Well, don't be afraid, it didn't miss you. I played on it till you got back. ;) It would be a crime if nobody would use a rig like that.:eek: But I forgot to delete the browsing history, so please don't check it.::eek::

I wondered why my browser gave me suggestions that just baffled the mind.

I won't go into detail, but seriously. How can you look at that stuff? :D

EscapeArtist

Hi, it's nice to see you on here again... Although I don't know if that's a good thing? How's life been pulling together for ya?

Hi, it's nice to see you on here again... Although I don't know if that's a good thing? How's life been pulling together for ya?

Not bad, had to travel a 150 miles away to cover someone's shift for a month, with no computer and only a handful of books to keep me company. Other than that, life's same old as it used to be. Lol.

philly2bits

Welcome back.

Not bad, had to travel a 150 miles away to cover someone's shift for a month, with no computer and only a handful of books to keep me company. Other than that, life's same old as it used to be. Lol.

Where do you work, the Overlook Hotel? :D

Luke1993

Welcome back! Am I right in saying you're a fireman? I remember people's posts here... must be such a great job being a hero, saving lives!

Welcome back.

Where do you work, the Overlook Hotel? :D

LOL, unfortunately all I do is just sit on my ass all day in a fire station doing pretty much nothing. Even 150 miles away. Was even MORE boring because the people at the place I was staying at didn't know what a computer was. Hilarious.